Thread: trying this again with better description.

Default trying this again with better description.

Looking for a couple old weapons of mine:

needle-thin invar foil with a griffin pelt-wrapped hilt:

with one of these two shows:

1) the natural red flecking of the invar resembles droplets of blood along the matte black needle like blade. the large blood-stained griffin talon serves as a capable guard protecting the wielder’s grip

2) smeared sanguine specks resemble droplets of blood on the matte black needle like blade. the large blood-stained griffin talon serves as a capable guard protecting the wielder’s grip

Zorchar epee:

Resembling the dark blue of an incoming storm, the epee's otherwise sharp edges are somewhat softened by the zorchar's dim glow.
    Antiqued metal enhances the detail in the carved guard of a mantling griffin positioned as if the wielder's hand is its recently captured prey

A highly polished invar dueling/fencing sabre

Has a show like this but was slightly changed to invar and the tassel was a griffin fealther and the D was a claw or something along those lines

Polished to a mirror-like finish, the natural golden-red of the golvern practically glows when it catches any available light. The sabre features a dark-hued ora "D" shaped hilt from which a long white tassel dangles. The handle has been wrapped in thick red leather that is such a deep hue it is closer to black.
    Last edited by Tonic; 02-20-2023 at 10:36 PM.

Bump

maybe more people will be around because of DR

Last try to find these fine quality items and then I'll look to start over. I am not sure what exactly I had added to them but there was a lot of love and effort put into them before you make fun on my weapon choices.