Thread: Group Cooldowns for 211 and 215

Default Group Cooldowns for 211 and 215

I just noticed tonight that there is now a group cooldown for 211 and 215. From what I can tell, the group version (that has to be evoked now) triggers a 3 min cool down when cast. I thought some of the new spell restrictions and cool downs were limited to some of the new hunting grounds, but that now seems to be an incorrect assumption. Do we know if this is permanent now?

Divergence for certain hunting grounds was just a temporary "solution" until they could roll these dumb changes out game wide. To my knowledge this is permanent because the GMs think all of their dumb ideas are the best ideas ever thought of in the history of mankind.

Also note that spells such as Wall of Force (140) and Wizard's Shield (919) have a dumb 5 minute cooldown now.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 01-25-2023 at 11:44 PM.

And I just noticed that if you cast 140/919 while the spell is in cooldown that you STILL lose the mana. So if you accidentally try to cast 140 just a couple of seconds early then you are out the 40 mana. What a clusterfuck.

There is no way the GM's could be wrong with the stuff they do. thats preposterous. (<--sarcasm)
    (they are complete idiots sometimes i think) I used to say i think they just put stuff up on a board and throw darts at it, and I am pretty sure that is how they are doing stuff these days. Cool downs on 140 and such is just fking dumb. If any gm is reading this (yes i know they aren't supposed to) seriously get a real job in real life and stop fcking up ours.

I mean it's like they don't want us to play anymore or should I say PAY anymore because that's all they truely care about is their money now in this game.
    Last edited by beldannon5; 01-26-2023 at 03:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    And I just noticed that if you cast 140/919 while the spell is in cooldown that you STILL lose the mana. So if you accidentally try to cast 140 just a couple of seconds early then you are out the 40 mana. What a clusterfuck.
    Clearly you haven't played this game very long. Things like this are a feature and you will damn well be happy about it!

On a cool note, the Divergence wizard and bard nerfs are gone and shit isn't boring af anymore in Divergence areas.

Last edited by Methais; 01-26-2023 at 10:09 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible