Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Post a known bug

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    822

    Default Post a known bug

    Might as well do something constructive or destructive with what we know.

    I've got two bugs to post about.


    1) creature skins and bundling (I reported this bug 3 different times in game and on the officials when I figured it out last November)
    This bug does not impact how much your skins sell for (aside from the fact you earn about an extra 1% if you bundle your skins first before selling them), but it does impact the quality they inspect as. You can use this bug to easily turn in skinning bounties if you suck as skinning.

    A QOL change (made 1-2 years back) to how the APPRAISE verb works with appraising skins, especially when they're bundled broke how the skins in the bundle are identified in terms of quality.

    Before the QOL change, when you had a bundle of skins and you APPRAISEd the bundle (granted that you have enough ranks of Trading skill), you would see you have 10 skins in the bundle and 4 are of poor quality, 4 are of fair quality, 1 is of fine quality and 1 is of exceptional quality.

    If you needed 10 skins of X creature and they all had to be of fine quality or better, out of that bundle you'd sell you have 2 skins that would qualify for your bounty, leaving you with needing 8 more.


    With how the bug works now, taking those same skins: 4 poor, 4 fair, 1 fine and 1 exceptional - depending on what skin you start the bundle with, it will determine the quality level of your entire bundle.
    If you start with a poor quality skin and bundle all other 9 skins with it, when you go to APPRAISE your bundle it comes up as showing that you 10 skins of poor quality.
    If you instead start the bundle with the exceptional quality skin, then the entire bundle of all 10 skins will APPRAISE as having 10 exceptional skins in the bundle. You then sell this bundle to the furrier and you've now completed your bounty even though out of those 10 skins, 8 of them were technically not of "fair quality or better" as per your bounty requested.

    I make use of this bug for my skinning bounties. If they're not going to fix it, fuck it, I'll abuse it when I can.



    2) With certain OHE weapons, I know how put away cursed weapons without needing to get the curse removed

    This requires the use of a TWC swordbelt. Not all OHEs can be used in this belt and as far as I know OHBs cannot be used on them, but I never have tried.

    I was out hunting vesperti and I got tagged with one those stupid fucking curse spells they cast. Usually it's the one that decreases your AS/DS (which doesn't have a CS/TD roll, it just happens automatically) or the dumb itchy curse.

    My warrior is a TWC fighter and he has a short-sword and main-gauche and he got hit with the curse spell from a bat that actually cursed his weapons. In the chaos of screen scroll I thought it was the itch curse so I quickly used the "push swordbelt" verb to sheath my weapons in his swordbelt and I moved away to a room that the bats don't visit. I waited for a minute before I realized I didn't get hit with an itch curse spell so I used "pull swordbelt" to get my weapons out and went back to hunt. I killed a bat and when I tried to skin it, I couldn't sheath/put/drop either of my weapons because they were cursed. However, the "push swordbelt" bypasses the curse aspect on the weapons and I could effectively put my weapons in my swordbelt.

    I had to take an extra step to skin the bats during that hunt and to loot kills, but I could continue my hunt without having to get someone to fog out to me to uncurse me or find a way to get back to town to get uncursed.

    I haven't reported this bug since it's a rare one that won't have much impact on most players. Also, because of how slow they are to fix a game abusing bug (see above), what's the chance they'll ever fix this one on a scripted item? I'm guessing they'd never get around to fixing it.
    Last edited by drumpel; 01-23-2023 at 04:08 PM.

  2. #2

    Default

    The amount of bounty points you get when turning in a skin value correlates directly with skin value. The higher the value, the higher the bounty. You could probably get significantly more bounty points by not exploiting the first bug, and instead finding some better skins. Depending on what you're hunting the delta could easily be 1000-2000 bounty points.

    For the same reason, you should aim your attacks at non-bounty body parts if you are able to, or use less damaging attacks if you can't aim. Example: if collecting scalps, don't aim for head shots.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drumpel View Post
    Might as well do something constructive or destructive with what we know.

    I've got two bugs to post about.


    1) creature skins and bundling (I reported this bug 3 different times in game and on the officials when I figured it out last November)
    This bug does not impact how much your skins sell for (aside from the fact you earn about an extra 1% if you bundle your skins first before selling them), but it does impact the quality they inspect as. You can use this bug to easily turn in skinning bounties if you suck as skinning.

    A QOL change (made 1-2 years back) to how the APPRAISE verb works with appraising skins, especially when they're bundled broke how the skins in the bundle are identified in terms of quality.

    Before the QOL change, when you had a bundle of skins and you APPRAISEd the bundle (granted that you have enough ranks of Trading skill), you would see you have 10 skins in the bundle and 4 are of poor quality, 4 are of fair quality, 1 is of fine quality and 1 is of exceptional quality.

    If you needed 10 skins of X creature and they all had to be of fine quality or better, out of that bundle you'd sell you have 2 skins that would qualify for your bounty, leaving you with needing 8 more.


    With how the bug works now, taking those same skins: 4 poor, 4 fair, 1 fine and 1 exceptional - depending on what skin you start the bundle with, it will determine the quality level of your entire bundle.
    If you start with a poor quality skin and bundle all other 9 skins with it, when you go to APPRAISE your bundle it comes up as showing that you 10 skins of poor quality.
    If you instead start the bundle with the [B]exceptional[B] quality skin, then the entire bundle of all 10 skins will APPRAISE as having 10 exceptional skins in the bundle. You then sell this bundle to the furrier and you've now completed your bounty even though out of those 10 skins, 8 of them were technically not of "fair quality or better" as per your bounty requested.

    I make use of this bug for my skinning bounties. If they're not going to fix it, fuck it, I'll abuse it when I can.



    2) With certain OHE weapons, I know how put away cursed weapons without needing to get the curse removed

    This requires the use of a TWC swordbelt. Not all OHEs can be used in this belt and as far as I know OHBs cannot be used on them, but I never have tried.

    I was out hunting vesperti and I got tagged with one those stupid fucking curse spells they cast. Usually it's the one that decreases your AS/DS (which doesn't have a CS/TD roll, it just happens automatically) or the dumb itchy curse.

    My warrior is a TWC fighter and he has a short-sword and main-gauche and he got hit with the curse spell from a bat that actually cursed his weapons. In the chaos of screen scroll I thought it was the itch curse so I quickly used the "push swordbelt" verb to sheath my weapons in his swordbelt and I moved away to a room that the bats don't visit. I waited for a minute before I realized I didn't get hit with an itch curse spell so I used "pull swordbelt" to get my weapons out and went back to hunt. I killed a bat and when I tried to skin it, I couldn't sheath/put/drop either of my weapons because they were cursed. However, the "push swordbelt" bypasses the curse aspect on the weapons and I could effectively put my weapons in my swordbelt.

    I had to take an extra step to skin the bats during that hunt and to loot kills, but I could continue my hunt without having to get someone to fog out to me to uncurse me or find a way to get back to town to get uncursed.

    I haven't reported this bug since it's a rare one that won't have much impact on most players. Also, because of how slow they are to fix a game abusing bug (see above), what's the chance they'll ever fix this one on a scripted item? I'm guessing they'd never get around to fixing it.

    Have you confirmed the skinning bug across multiple skin sources? I ask because I nearly always sell my bounty skins as full bundles, and routinely get partial credit for the bounty. This would seem to be impossible if the quality was uniformly determined across the bundle - I would either have all or none.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    Have you confirmed the skinning bug across multiple skin sources? I ask because I nearly always sell my bounty skins as full bundles, and routinely get partial credit for the bounty. This would seem to be impossible if the quality was uniformly determined across the bundle - I would either have all or none.
    I've done it with vepserti claws, skeletal jaws, troll skins/scalps and so on as I've been leveling up my warrior (I've also done the same thing with other characters, I've just been playing my warrior the most). Any skin I can bundle (I know there are some you can't bundle in the game) this is what I do with them.

    I have seen it a few times where I've only gotten a partial credit on a skin bounty from selling a bundle, but I haven't done any testing to determine why. Last time I had this happen though was before I figured out the bug, so now I just put the best skin as first in the bundle and then add the rest.

    All I know is that I needed 6 exceptional or better skeletal warhorse jaws today. Out of the 6 I got, 1 was exceptional and the rest were poor. I started my bundle with the exceptional quality skin, bundled the poor ones with it and it appraised as having 6 exceptional skins in the bundle. I then went and sold the bundle and I was awarded full completion for the bounty.

    Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    The amount of bounty points you get when turning in a skin value correlates directly with skin value. The higher the value, the higher the bounty. You could probably get significantly more bounty points by not exploiting the first bug, and instead finding some better skins. Depending on what you're hunting the delta could easily be 1000-2000 bounty points.

    For the same reason, you should aim your attacks at non-bounty body parts if you are able to, or use less damaging attacks if you can't aim. Example: if collecting scalps, don't aim for head shots.
    Be it as it may, not all of my characters are top notch skinners. I take what I can get to complete the bounty because I'm not terribly interested in bounty points, I'm more interested in pushing my mind to the saturated range so I get enough skins, make a bundle with the best skin and turn them in.
    Last edited by drumpel; 01-23-2023 at 04:01 PM.

  5. #5

    Default

    909 CHANNEL gives hard RT when you fail due to spell hindrance ever since Divergence nerfs went in.

    It was acknowledged as a bug months ago, but still not fixed.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    822

    Default

    Here's the bug in action:

    Code:
    You have been tasked to retrieve 9 vesperti claws of at least fine quality for Ragnoz in Solhaven.  You can SKIN them off the corpse of a vesperti or purchase them from another adventurer.  You can SELL the skins to the furrier as you collect them.
    
    >get cla from back
    You remove a vesperti claw from in your spidersilk backpack.
    >app cla
    You turn the vesperti claw over in your hands, meticulously inspecting for flaws.  You estimate that the vesperti claw is of outstanding quality and worth approximately 550 silvers.
    >put cla
    You drop a vesperti claw.
    >get cla from back
    You remove a vesperti claw from in your spidersilk backpack.
    >app my cla
    You turn the vesperti claw over in your hands, meticulously inspecting for flaws.  You estimate that the vesperti claw is of outstanding quality and worth approximately 300 silvers.
    >put cla
    You drop a vesperti claw.
    >get cla from back
    You remove a vesperti claw from in your spidersilk backpack.
    >app my cla
    You turn the vesperti claw over in your hands, meticulously inspecting for flaws.  You estimate that the vesperti claw is of fair quality and worth approximately 250 silvers.
    >put cla
    You drop a vesperti claw.
    >get cla from back
    You remove a vesperti claw from in your spidersilk backpack.
    >app my cla
    You turn the vesperti claw over in your hands, meticulously inspecting for flaws.  You estimate that the vesperti claw is of poor quality and worth approximately 350 silvers.
    >put cla
    You drop a vesperti claw.
    >get cla from back
    You remove a vesperti claw from in your spidersilk backpack.
    >app my cla
    You turn the vesperti claw over in your hands, meticulously inspecting for flaws.  You estimate that the vesperti claw is of poor quality and worth approximately 200 silvers.
    >put cla
    You drop a vesperti claw.
    >get cla from back
    You remove a vesperti claw from in your spidersilk backpack.
    >app my cla
    You turn the vesperti claw over in your hands, meticulously inspecting for flaws.  You estimate that the vesperti claw is of crude quality and worth approximately 125 silvers.
    >put cla
    You drop a vesperti claw.
    >get cla from back
    You remove a vesperti claw from in your spidersilk backpack.
    >app my cla
    You turn the vesperti claw over in your hands, meticulously inspecting for flaws.  You estimate that the vesperti claw is of outstanding quality and worth approximately 350 silvers.
    >put cla
    You drop a vesperti claw.
    >get cla from back
    You remove a vesperti claw from in your spidersilk backpack.
    >app my cla
    You turn the vesperti claw over in your hands, meticulously inspecting for flaws.  You estimate that the vesperti claw is of outstanding quality and worth approximately 500 silvers.
    >put cla
    You drop a vesperti claw.
    >get cla from back
    You remove a vesperti claw from in your spidersilk backpack.
    >app my cla
    You turn the vesperti claw over in your hands, meticulously inspecting for flaws.  You estimate that the vesperti claw is of poor quality and worth approximately 250 silvers.
    >put cla
    You drop a vesperti claw.
    >get cla from back
    You remove a vesperti claw from in your spidersilk backpack.
    >app my cla
    You turn the vesperti claw over in your hands, meticulously inspecting for flaws.  You estimate that the vesperti claw is of exceptional quality and worth approximately 300 silvers.
    As you can see, I skinned 10 bats. Out of those 10, 6 are good enough to apply towards the bounty and 4 are not. However, I'm going to use one of the outstanding quality claws first when I start the bundle:

    Code:
    You pick up a vesperti claw.
    >app my claw
    You turn the vesperti claw over in your hands, meticulously inspecting for flaws.  You estimate that the vesperti claw is of outstanding quality and worth approximately 300 silvers.
    
    >glance
    You glance down to see a vesperti claw in your right hand and nothing in your left hand.
    >get claw
    You pick up a vesperti claw.
    >bundle
    You carefully arrange your two vesperti claws into a neat bundle.
    >get claw
    >bundle
    You pick up a vesperti claw.
    >get claw
    You carefully add your vesperti claw to your bundle of vesperti claws.
    >bundle
    You pick up a vesperti claw.
    >
    You carefully add your vesperti claw to your bundle of vesperti claws.
    >get claw
    >bundle
    You pick up a vesperti claw.
    >get claw
    You carefully add your vesperti claw to your bundle of vesperti claws.
    >bundle
    You pick up a vesperti claw.
    >get claw
    You carefully add your vesperti claw to your bundle of vesperti claws.
    >bundle
    >get claw
    You pick up a vesperti claw.
    >
    You carefully add your vesperti claw to your bundle of vesperti claws.
    >bundle
    You pick up a vesperti claw.
    >get claw
    You carefully add your vesperti claw to your bundle of vesperti claws.
    >bundle
    You pick up a vesperti claw.
    >get claw
    You carefully add your vesperti claw to your bundle of vesperti claws.
    >bundle
    You pick up a vesperti claw.
    >
    You carefully add your vesperti claw to your bundle of vesperti claws.
    
    >app my claws
    You turn the vesperti claws over in your hands, meticulously inspecting for flaws.  You estimate that of the 10 claws in your bundle, all of them are outstanding quality.
    You estimate that the total value of your vesperti claws is approximately 3200 silvers.
    Here it is, a bundle that actually consists of 4 outstanding, 1 exceptional, 1 fair, 3 poor and 1 crude claws. However, since I started with the outstanding quality first, the bundle appraises that all 10 skins in the bundle are of outstanding quality.

    I'll go ahead and sell the bundle of 10 claws. How it should work is that only 6 of them should count towards the bounty and leaving me with needing 3 more of fair quality or better, but with the bug the game will actually accept all the skins and apply them all to my bounty because I started the bundle with a skin that's of fair quality or better (fair quality is needed for this bounty task).

    Code:
    your Adventurer's Guild information is as follows:
    
    You currently have 119,160 unspent bounty points.
    
    You have accumulated a total of 119,160 lifetime bounty points.
    
    You have 0 expedited task reassignment vouchers remaining.
    
    You have succeeded at the Kill Creatures task 33 times.
    You have succeeded at the Retrieve Heirloom task 35 times.
    You have succeeded at the Procure Skins task 82 times.
    You have succeeded at the Procure Gems task 21 times.
    You have succeeded at the Procure Herbs task 80 times.
    You have succeeded at the Kill Dangerous Creature task 39 times.
    You have succeeded at the Kill Bandits task 11 times.
    
    You have been tasked to retrieve 9 vesperti claws of at least fine quality for Ragnoz in Solhaven.  You can SKIN them off the corpse of a vesperti or purchase them from another adventurer.  You can SELL the skins to the furrier as you collect them."
    >sel claws
    You ask Ragnoz if he would like to buy a bundle of vesperti claws.
    Ragnoz takes the vesperti claws, gives it a careful glance, then pays you 3,182 silvers.
    
    He says, "This completes my order.  Thanks, .  You may return to the Adventurer's Guild to pickup your full reward."
    My warrior isn't the best skinner, but he can skin well enough on creatures he hunts that he doesn't have to get help. He just needs at least one skin that's of the bounty task level or higher, then he just bundles all the other crappy skins behind it and he turns in the task to complete it.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drumpel View Post
    Here's the bug in action:

    Code:
    You have been tasked to retrieve 9 vesperti claws of at least fine quality for Ragnoz in Solhaven.  You can SKIN them off the corpse of a vesperti or purchase them from another adventurer.  You can SELL the skins to the furrier as you collect them.
    
    >get cla from back
    You remove a vesperti claw from in your spidersilk backpack.
    >app cla
    You turn the vesperti claw over in your hands, meticulously inspecting for flaws.  You estimate that the vesperti claw is of outstanding quality and worth approximately 550 silvers.
    >put cla
    You drop a vesperti claw.
    >get cla from back
    You remove a vesperti claw from in your spidersilk backpack.
    >app my cla
    You turn the vesperti claw over in your hands, meticulously inspecting for flaws.  You estimate that the vesperti claw is of outstanding quality and worth approximately 300 silvers.
    >put cla
    You drop a vesperti claw.
    >get cla from back
    You remove a vesperti claw from in your spidersilk backpack.
    >app my cla
    You turn the vesperti claw over in your hands, meticulously inspecting for flaws.  You estimate that the vesperti claw is of fair quality and worth approximately 250 silvers.
    >put cla
    You drop a vesperti claw.
    >get cla from back
    You remove a vesperti claw from in your spidersilk backpack.
    >app my cla
    You turn the vesperti claw over in your hands, meticulously inspecting for flaws.  You estimate that the vesperti claw is of poor quality and worth approximately 350 silvers.
    >put cla
    You drop a vesperti claw.
    >get cla from back
    You remove a vesperti claw from in your spidersilk backpack.
    >app my cla
    You turn the vesperti claw over in your hands, meticulously inspecting for flaws.  You estimate that the vesperti claw is of poor quality and worth approximately 200 silvers.
    >put cla
    You drop a vesperti claw.
    >get cla from back
    You remove a vesperti claw from in your spidersilk backpack.
    >app my cla
    You turn the vesperti claw over in your hands, meticulously inspecting for flaws.  You estimate that the vesperti claw is of crude quality and worth approximately 125 silvers.
    >put cla
    You drop a vesperti claw.
    >get cla from back
    You remove a vesperti claw from in your spidersilk backpack.
    >app my cla
    You turn the vesperti claw over in your hands, meticulously inspecting for flaws.  You estimate that the vesperti claw is of outstanding quality and worth approximately 350 silvers.
    >put cla
    You drop a vesperti claw.
    >get cla from back
    You remove a vesperti claw from in your spidersilk backpack.
    >app my cla
    You turn the vesperti claw over in your hands, meticulously inspecting for flaws.  You estimate that the vesperti claw is of outstanding quality and worth approximately 500 silvers.
    >put cla
    You drop a vesperti claw.
    >get cla from back
    You remove a vesperti claw from in your spidersilk backpack.
    >app my cla
    You turn the vesperti claw over in your hands, meticulously inspecting for flaws.  You estimate that the vesperti claw is of poor quality and worth approximately 250 silvers.
    >put cla
    You drop a vesperti claw.
    >get cla from back
    You remove a vesperti claw from in your spidersilk backpack.
    >app my cla
    You turn the vesperti claw over in your hands, meticulously inspecting for flaws.  You estimate that the vesperti claw is of exceptional quality and worth approximately 300 silvers.
    As you can see, I skinned 10 bats. Out of those 10, 6 are good enough to apply towards the bounty and 4 are not. However, I'm going to use one of the outstanding quality claws first when I start the bundle:

    Code:
    You pick up a vesperti claw.
    >app my claw
    You turn the vesperti claw over in your hands, meticulously inspecting for flaws.  You estimate that the vesperti claw is of outstanding quality and worth approximately 300 silvers.
    
    >glance
    You glance down to see a vesperti claw in your right hand and nothing in your left hand.
    >get claw
    You pick up a vesperti claw.
    >bundle
    You carefully arrange your two vesperti claws into a neat bundle.
    >get claw
    >bundle
    You pick up a vesperti claw.
    >get claw
    You carefully add your vesperti claw to your bundle of vesperti claws.
    >bundle
    You pick up a vesperti claw.
    >
    You carefully add your vesperti claw to your bundle of vesperti claws.
    >get claw
    >bundle
    You pick up a vesperti claw.
    >get claw
    You carefully add your vesperti claw to your bundle of vesperti claws.
    >bundle
    You pick up a vesperti claw.
    >get claw
    You carefully add your vesperti claw to your bundle of vesperti claws.
    >bundle
    >get claw
    You pick up a vesperti claw.
    >
    You carefully add your vesperti claw to your bundle of vesperti claws.
    >bundle
    You pick up a vesperti claw.
    >get claw
    You carefully add your vesperti claw to your bundle of vesperti claws.
    >bundle
    You pick up a vesperti claw.
    >get claw
    You carefully add your vesperti claw to your bundle of vesperti claws.
    >bundle
    You pick up a vesperti claw.
    >
    You carefully add your vesperti claw to your bundle of vesperti claws.
    
    >app my claws
    You turn the vesperti claws over in your hands, meticulously inspecting for flaws.  You estimate that of the 10 claws in your bundle, all of them are outstanding quality.
    You estimate that the total value of your vesperti claws is approximately 3200 silvers.
    Here it is, a bundle that actually consists of 4 outstanding, 1 exceptional, 1 fair, 3 poor and 1 crude claws. However, since I started with the outstanding quality first, the bundle appraises that all 10 skins in the bundle are of outstanding quality.

    I'll go ahead and sell the bundle of 10 claws. How it should work is that only 6 of them should count towards the bounty and leaving me with needing 3 more of fair quality or better, but with the bug the game will actually accept all the skins and apply them all to my bounty because I started the bundle with a skin that's of fair quality or better (fair quality is needed for this bounty task).

    Code:
    your Adventurer's Guild information is as follows:
    
    You currently have 119,160 unspent bounty points.
    
    You have accumulated a total of 119,160 lifetime bounty points.
    
    You have 0 expedited task reassignment vouchers remaining.
    
    You have succeeded at the Kill Creatures task 33 times.
    You have succeeded at the Retrieve Heirloom task 35 times.
    You have succeeded at the Procure Skins task 82 times.
    You have succeeded at the Procure Gems task 21 times.
    You have succeeded at the Procure Herbs task 80 times.
    You have succeeded at the Kill Dangerous Creature task 39 times.
    You have succeeded at the Kill Bandits task 11 times.
    
    You have been tasked to retrieve 9 vesperti claws of at least fine quality for Ragnoz in Solhaven.  You can SKIN them off the corpse of a vesperti or purchase them from another adventurer.  You can SELL the skins to the furrier as you collect them."
    >sel claws
    You ask Ragnoz if he would like to buy a bundle of vesperti claws.
    Ragnoz takes the vesperti claws, gives it a careful glance, then pays you 3,182 silvers.
    
    He says, "This completes my order.  Thanks, .  You may return to the Adventurer's Guild to pickup your full reward."
    My warrior isn't the best skinner, but he can skin well enough on creatures he hunts that he doesn't have to get help. He just needs at least one skin that's of the bounty task level or higher, then he just bundles all the other crappy skins behind it and he turns in the task to complete it.
    Furrier needs to be like...

    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •