Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: David Whatley No Longer CEO of Simutronics

Quote Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post
    Same with ALAE, but that didn't stop them from writing a review.
    I bet they tell their real life *friends who know nothing about GS that they work in "game design."

*Assuming they have any
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I bet they tell their real life *friends who know nothing about GS that they work in "game design."

*Assuming they have any
    I'm an architect at one of the oldest game studios around.

Knew a guy that was a waiter at Olive Garden and on his resume he put something like Sales Representative at Darden Restaurants, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post
    I'm an architect at one of the oldest game studios around.

Knew a guy that was a waiter at Olive Garden and on his resume he put something like Sales Representative at Darden Restaurants, Inc.
    Someone in GS was bragging on LNet one day about how they "work in education."

Turns out she was just the lunch lady at some school.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-17-2023 at 04:00 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

What is ALAE?

ahahahaha.

Sure it wasn't Ariond? Probably where he meets his girlfriends.

6. Default

I mean... about everyone on this forum educates Seran on a daily basis. Do we all work in education now?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    What is ALAE?
    Architectural and Landscaping Association of Elanthia

Players designed rooms, GMs tested/approved them. It was functionally dead a few years back, don't know if it's been restarted. There's a folder dedicated to it here.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Architectural and Landscaping Association of Elanthia

Players designed rooms, GMs tested/approved them. It was functionally dead a few years back, don't know if it's been restarted. There's a folder dedicated to it here.
    The pay sounds great!

9. Default

"Players designed rooms, GMs tested/approved them. It was functionally dead a few years back, don't know if it's been restarted. There's a folder dedicated to it here."

Two words: More waterslides.
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!