Thread: Black Ora Mask from Legendary Feeder

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

If I had to guess, I would assume this dropped for me. Yes, I did not pick this item.

No, I do not AFK script. I do run an old version of sloot - I kinda looked weird for me to see how the GameObj was defining, I would not be suprised if reliquary was not included in the function.

To make matters worst, I did not have reliquary even highlighted, running WizardFE. I was at Reim at the time of the drop, I recall seeing the prismatic message - and immediately went to rest to watch LNET to see who had claimed that. Q__Q

I did not have logs on to verify. I did see one other player in the area at the time.. so maybe not me. But likely me. I now have reliquary highlighted though with a .wav file. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Rolis View Post
    I now have reliquary highlighted though with a .wav file. -_-
    If you ever start hunting SoS, "reliquary" is part of one of the room's descriptions. Had me freaking the fuck out the other day when my sound played before I realized it was just the room.

So I changed the string to "discovery of a legendary" which should work for both when you find one, and when someone else finds one.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible