Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: List of people Zaoloo scammed/stole from.

Default List of people Zaoloo scammed/stole from.

Known Characters: Zaoloo, Cryogic, Zunjis, Giujomo, Entwil, Tashinas, Siamo, Pogoh, Moongoler, Roha, Shemittens

Previous Paypal Address: Martinee1984@gmail.com
    New Paypal Address: fralcon84@gmail.com

Known Discord ID: Fralconchan#3417

Cryogic PC account: http://forum.gsplayers.com/member.php?13276-Cryogic
    Zaoloo PC account: http://forum.gsplayers.com/member.php?10222-Luntz

~~~

Duskruin Update Part 1:

NEW characters: Moongoler & Roha
    New Paypal Address: fralcon84@gmail.com
    Which matches his Discord handle Fralconchan#3417.

[Merchant]-GSIV:Roha: "selling up to 400mil for $3.5 per mil paypal/venmo/cashapp"

~~~

Duskruin Update Part 2:

New F2P character: Shemittens

[Merchant]-GSIV:Shemittens: "selling 75k bs 750k per 1k"

[Duskruin Arena, Descent - 23782] (u8213016)
    You notice a black and red wire wastebasket.
    Also here: High Lord Zaoloo, Roha, Shemittens
    Obvious exits: southeast

Zaoloo removes a strand of veniom thread from in his veniom-threaded lootsack.

Zaoloo offers Shemittens a strand of veniom thread.

Shemittens accepts Zaoloo's veniom thread.

~~~

New character: Pogoh

Zaoloo is attempting to sell silvers and his characters filled with scripting violations.

Line 26591: [Merchant]-GSIV:Pogoh: "selling 170mil @ $4 per mil"

Line 7843: [Merchant]-GSIV:Pogoh: "selling 120mil @ $4 per mil or $450 for the bunch"

Line 18595: [Merchant]-GSIV:Pogoh: "selling a 16.4mil dark elf sorc and 14.7mil elf wizard, perfect stats account takeovers, paypal or silver"

Line 10625: [Merchant]-GSIV:Pogoh: "selling a 16.9mil dark elf sorc 15.2mil elf wizard and 11mil giant sorc, perfect stat account takeovers or transfer, paypal or silver/bs"
    [help]-GSIV:Zunjis: "You've been warned 3 times on the character Zunjis. Your last warning was on Wed Oct 27 07:51:30 ET 2021. Your last scripting violation was on Wed Oct 27 07:51:30 ET 2021."
    ~~~

Zaoloo is back, and is attempting to act like this didn't happen. I've pulled his known scams from the main thread and consolidated them for easy reference.

Original Thread: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...ghlight=Eurial

Quote Originally Posted by Eurial View Post
    I posted an add for 2m BS. Cryogic responded and said that he had 1.05M BS available for $2900.00. I accepted and sent payment. He never showed to deliver. While I have gotten a refund through AMEX and reported him/her to PayPal. Everyone should steer clear.
    Eurial.

Quote Originally Posted by Altheren View Post
    Went dark on me August 8th. Borrowed a large sum in May. I wanted to have the benefit of the doubt here, that something went wrong or happened. But I am seeing repetitive behavior and we need to openly discuss this so that it doesn't continue. Eurial is a returning player who is putting money into our little community. That makes our game continue and flourish. I don't like anyone messing with that. I don't want this to happen to anyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Altheren View Post
    And for posterity's sake. It was 225m. No small amount. My GS silver amex card won't let me reverse the charge!

Quote Originally Posted by GS4Faulkil View Post
    He swindled 80 million silver from me not too long ago. I posted about it in merchant feedback.
    -- Faulkil

Quote Originally Posted by HouseofElves View Post
    I had an issue with him back in August too, thankfully my bank was able to help out but I waited a couple of months to do anything because in his last message he said he was handling stuff for his mother's estate so I figured he was in the process of grieving/stressed and didn't want to be a dick about it. I regret that if I hadn't been so considerate this might have not been an issue for others.

There are supposedly 4 more people who he scammed, I would be extremely cautious when doing business with him in any capacity beyond a silver transaction.

Make sure he gives you the item first, and you verify the item before paying him silvers for it.

Ask for references when dealing with "newer" PC accounts as he will use multiple accounts so people don't know it's him.
    Last edited by Alastir; 02-21-2023 at 11:07 PM.

Boomdooms, Yeraus, Yfirup

Line 3777: [Merchant]-You: "He's hiding as Enteen"
    Line 11527: [Merchant]-You: "Zaoloo always scripted out of the same room when it came to DR. He started off scripting out of that room this run and then changed."
    Line 8036: [Private]-GSIV:Enteen: "not like I'm trying to hide it, you obviously know, but my dad died last month of covid and I dont feel like dealing with lnet bullshit this dr, so if you could just leave me be, I'll do the same, thanks"
    Line 8037: [Private]-GSIV:Enteen: "*know who I am"
    Line 8075: [PrivateTo]-GSIV:Enteen: "I'm sorry for your loss."
    Line 8087: [Private]-GSIV:Enteen: "thanks, seeing how disrespectful people have been about Draccor just makes me think I did the right thing"
    Line 8159: [Private]-GSIV:Enteen: "dont have the energy I normally do to dismiss lnet bullshit and laugh bout it, have had my lnet hidden most this DR"
    Line 8172: [PrivateTo]-GSIV:Enteen: "I was pretty bad after having to put my down dog last month, I can't imagine losing a parent."
    Line 8173: [Private]-GSIV:Enteen: "I know I probly dont deserve it but thanks for the courtesy, respek knucks"
    Line 8230: [Private]-GSIV:Enteen: "oh well my 17 year old cat and my 10 year old dog died in 2020 also, its been rough couple years"
    Line 8231: [Private]-GSIV:Enteen: "damn that sucks, sorry to hear it"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Khuru: "I just figured he'd be selling out after scamming all those people."
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Khuru: "after his little fee fees got hurt IRL"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Zaoloo: "what did you base that off of, an alastir post? why do you think I would ever not gaslight him"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Zaoloo: "lolol"
    [Merchant]-You: "What?"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Zaoloo: "hey alastir remember when you believed that bullshit ahaha"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Zaoloo: "good times"
    [Merchant]-You: "You mean when you said that your cat and dad died?"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Zaoloo: "yep"
    [Merchant]-You: "I'm such a monster for consoling someone who might have lost their dad."
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Zaoloo: "no I knew you would eventually post it somewhere and use it against me, like you do everything you creepy stalker"
    You can see in the forst quote above from HouseofElves that he claimed to be handling his mother's estate. And in the second quote in this post where he claimed his father had died.
    Last edited by Alastir; 12-14-2022 at 07:20 AM.

What a cocksucker, but not in a good gay sort of way.
    Thym, 21 warrior. Coraesine Weapons are my friend.

Slocan, 100 Ranger

Jynai, 100 Empath

-Looking for my old character (Orbstar DE Wizard)

5. Default

>> He swindled 80 million silver from me not too long ago. I posted about it in merchant feedback.
    >> -- Faulkil

Remove my name from this list please. I reached out to Zaoloo when he was back in game and he has returned the 80 million silvers.

-- Faulkil
    Last edited by GS4Faulkil; 12-23-2022 at 11:41 AM.

6. Default

>> He swindled 80 million silver from me not too long ago. I posted about it in merchant feedback.
    >> -- Faulkil

Remove my name from this list please. I reached out to Zaoloo when he was back in game and he has returned the 80 million silvers.

-- Faulkil
    I dont think that's how it works man. Giving property back after you steal it doesnt gets you of the hook.

7. Default

>> -- Faulkil

-- Faulkil
    Oh yeah, the fact that you had to go to him to ask for YOUR money back also show he hasn't any remorse for what he did. No public apology, nothing. This just needs to be kept alive every few months so people are aware. I think 70 percent of the game has soft banned him by placing him on ignore at this point anyway.

sounds like its time for "zimzum'd" to become "zaoloo'd'
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by C.Difficile View Post
    Oh yeah, the fact that you had to go to him to ask for YOUR money back also show he hasn't any remorse for what he did. No public apology, nothing. This just needs to be kept alive every few months so people are aware. I think 70 percent of the game has soft banned him by placing him on ignore at this point anyway.
    This is correct, everyone's entitled to a bad day. The bad behavior sticks in the craw...

A lesson hopefully not learnt too late! Merry Christmas fellow grumps!

10. Default

>>Oh yeah, the fact that you had to go to him to ask for YOUR money back also show he hasn't any remorse for what he did. No public apology, nothing. This just needs to be kept alive every few months so people are aware. I think 70 percent of the game has soft banned him by placing him on ignore at this point anyway.

I don't expect to be doing business with him in the future based on how the prior transaction was handled.

He did apologize to me for the issue. Not sure why he would need to apologize publicly - I'm assuming that he has apologized to the other people that were impacted and if not, that would be between them or for them to speak to if they feel so inclined.

Pretty much the last I have to say on this topic though.

-- Faulkil