Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Twittergate information dump

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Is...

...is Seran your sister by any chance?
    Thankfully, my sister isn't retarded.. just misguided... so when I talk politics with her.. she has never used the "BUT REPUBLICANS ARE BLOCKING ABSTINENCE!" comeback.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by kutter View Post
    What I find most amusing is for four years all we heard was TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP IS EVIL! TRUMP IS A CRIMINAL! ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!!
    So after 4 years, countless investigations and two impeachments we get....NADA, nothing, its like he is John Gotti he is so evil but nothing sticks to him.

Then we have the left actively lobbying one might even say pressuring a private company to not release information pertinent to an ongoing election. Finally the truth begins to come out and now what we get out of the left is................................................ crickets.

Personally I cannot stand Trump, I think he is a blowhard that pushes away voters that the right needs and he is not nearly conservative enough. That being said, if he gets the nomination, I will hold my nose and vote for him because anything is better than the fool wandering around the Whitehouse eating ice cream right now.
    Last edited by Methais; 12-05-2022 at 09:37 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

He just called for the suspension of the Constitution.

Still going to hold your nose and vote for him? Want to put him in charge of the military again?
    Even pretending that's accurate for a moment, you retards are still 90473827423840723x worse than Trump could ever possibly be. That's how Trump got elected in 2016 in the first place.
    Last edited by Methais; 12-05-2022 at 09:45 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

I'm sorry- what specific evidence do you have that the Democrats were colluding with Big Tech (so like 10 different companies?) to protect Hunter Biden?

Be specific.

Or we can save time (because you have no evidence) and be adults long enough to point out that the 100% baseless claim you're repeating was made a former President/current Presidential candidate who tried to hold on to power through an actual conspiracy to stop the election certification that involved, among other things, an armed insurrection against Congress, claiming we should suspend all applicable laws (including parts of the US Constitution) to illegally reinstate him. Oh, and we can mention that this insane, completely fabricated, conspiracy theory you're trying to use to make fetch happen, was his justification for suspending said Constitution.

Why do you need another human being to point out how batshit crazy this all is?
    A) He's right

B) NPCs like you aren't human. You're just a bot with flesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Twitter had a division for someone with limited "Feminine Studies" education working for them?

Makes sense.
    As you can see, it's very, very hard work and you must be very, very smart just to quality for it:

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Remember when Trump said the Obama Administration spied on his campaign.. and that was considered "batshit crazy" by people like you? Turned out to be true.

Remember when 51 "Intelligence Officials" claimed the Hunter laptop story was nothing but "Russian disinformation" and people who believed it was real were "batshit crazy" by people like you? Turned out to be true.

Remember when Big Tech almost immediately banned or suspended accounts that pushed the story.. even the NY Post who broke the story, had their accounts suspended for "disinformation"?

It is batshit insane for people like you to toss aside the Constitution and free speech when that free speech isn't what you want to hear.

Don't worry though... we're about to get to the bottom of this next year when the adults take over the House.
    Remember when it turned out it was Trump's children and inner circle who were found to be meeting with Russian intelligence operatives and the FBI was investigating elections interference which were found to be ongoing? Their collusion is what even turned the FBI's attention to them, so stop acting like Trump is an innocent victim.

Blog Entries

Wow. Is Neveragain brainwashed and fully radicalized?

Just asking a question. Not making any statements or suggesting any particular answers.

You're so right. That ? makes all the difference
    So, you're not going to post what Trump actually said?

Didn't think so.

If by radicalized you mean, I don't believe men can breastfeed, then I'm totally radicalized.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Democrats: Let's fix income inequality, infrastructure needs, make social security solvent and help protect our country from Russia and China.
    Democrats had a majority for two years, solved nothing, made things worse... troll says what?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

Remember when it turned out it was Trump's children and inner circle who were found to be meeting with Russian intelligence operatives and the FBI was investigating elections interference which were found to be ongoing? Their collusion is what even turned the FBI's attention to them, so stop acting like Trump is an innocent victim.
    Remember when Hunter recorded himself weighing crack cocaine, while being high on crack with solicited prostitutes and waving his illegally purchased gun around and then dumping said illegally purchased gun in a trashcan next to a school?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Add "collusion" to the incredibly long list of things you know nothing about.

SPOILER: Collusion report came back.. no collusion.

Stick to Republicans are blocking abstinence because even that is less dumb than your "BUT TRUMP COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA!" diatribe.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.