Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Twittergate information dump

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Democrats: Let's fix income inequality, infrastructure needs, make social security solvent and help protect our country from Russia and China.
    Republicans: The laaaaptop tho.
    Just forsake the freedom to speak and I will give you everything.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Elon Musk is banning people left and right, tell me more about free speech.

That shit cray.

Blog Entries

Is the government telling Elon to ban people?

no?

KK thanks.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Democrats: Let's enslave the poor and middle class more securely to debt and the government teet, support infrastructure as long as it lines our own pockets, lie about changes to social security while taxing it more and help put a Chinese asset in the Whitehouse and start a war to embezzle billions in the name of paying for that war.
    Republicans: Crime matters, laws matter, stop stealing from the people to line your pockets.
    FTFY
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Democrats: Let's fix income inequality, infrastructure needs, make social security solvent and help protect our country from Russia and China.
    Republicans: The laaaaptop tho.
    JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

I can't wait for all the investigations into the Biden Family Business.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

What I find most amusing is for four years all we heard was TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP IS EVIL! TRUMP IS A CRIMINAL! ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!!
    So after 4 years, countless investigations and two impeachments we get....NADA, nothing, its like he is John Gotti he is so evil but nothing sticks to him.

Then we have the left actively lobbying one might even say pressuring a private company to not release information pertinent to an ongoing election. Finally the truth begins to come out and now what we get out of the left is................................................ crickets.

Personally I cannot stand Trump, I think he is a blowhard that pushes away voters that the right needs and he is not nearly conservative enough. That being said, if he gets the nomination, I will hold my nose and vote for him because anything is better than the fool wandering around the Whitehouse eating ice cream right now.

LOL. Do me a favor. Take this image that Elon and Taibbi posted, and enter each of those links using the "Wayback Machine" at archive.org and report back on what you see. Looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by kutter View Post
    What I find most amusing is for four years all we heard was TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP IS EVIL! TRUMP IS A CRIMINAL! ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!!
    So after 4 years, countless investigations and two impeachments we get....NADA, nothing, its like he is John Gotti he is so evil but nothing sticks to him.

Then we have the left actively lobbying one might even say pressuring a private company to not release information pertinent to an ongoing election. Finally the truth begins to come out and now what we get out of the left is................................................ crickets.

Personally I cannot stand Trump, I think he is a blowhard that pushes away voters that the right needs and he is not nearly conservative enough. That being said, if he gets the nomination, I will hold my nose and vote for him because anything is better than the fool wandering around the Whitehouse eating ice cream right now.
    He just called for the suspension of the Constitution.

Still going to hold your nose and vote for him? Want to put him in charge of the military again?

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    He just called for the suspension of the Constitution.

Still going to hold your nose and vote for him? Want to put him in charge of the military again?
    Yes. He didn’t get a dozen US troops killed by fucking up a withdrawal. That would be your president.