Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Naijin no longer on staff

Blog Entries

You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Naijin did a lot of good for the game in a fast amount of time. PSM3 among many other things, actually made the game fun to play as a melee. I doubt I'd still be playing at this point without all the changes that Naijin implemented. Thanks again for all the cool stuff you implemented and good luck with whatever you are up to these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Neovik1 View Post
    Naijin did a lot of good for the game in a fast amount of time. PSM3 among many other things, actually made the game fun to play as a melee. I doubt I'd still be playing at this point without all the changes that Naijin implemented. Thanks again for all the cool stuff you implemented and good luck with whatever you are up to these days.
    This. Thank you for all the time, effort and for injecting more fun into the game. Cheers, and good luck in whatever has your time and attention these days

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SpiffyJr View Post
    Hah! Life has gotten busy and focus has shifted as I've aged. Gemstone was about all the gaming I did and I'm unlikely to return, but I won't say never. Gemstone seems to always win in the long run.
    I wish you the best moving forward, sir. Happy holidays.

Box pool and PSM3 alone are all time banger pieces of development. Thanks for all you did while on staff!

We need to have a PC sponsored AMA (ask-me-anything) with Naijin: Spill all the dirty secrets and craziest staff stories! Someone buy this man a beer as thanks for all his hard work......
    Last edited by zhagen; 11-29-2022 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zhagen View Post
    We need to have a PC sponsored AMA (ask-me-anything) with Naijin: Spill all the dirty secrets and craziest staff stories! Someone buy this man a beer as thanks for all his hard work......
    If only staff didn’t have to sign an NDA…
    Discord: Jivan#1805

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zhagen View Post
    I'm not sure it's possible to out crazy the alternative timeline where Simutronics had the ability to dominate the MMORPG genre and actually succeeded by paying their employees a salary.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I'm not sure it's possible to out crazy the alternative timeline where Simutronics had the ability to dominate the MMORPG genre and actually succeeded by paying their employees a salary.
    Fucking Thanos ruined it for us
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric