Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 183

Thread: Naijin no longer on staff

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    9,171
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    Fucking Thanos ruined it for us
    The idea that Thanos was the antagonist that brought SIMU to their knees makes for a good story.

    Though, like life often is, the real story just isn't that exciting.

    Now if we were to replace Thanos with "cocaine", we may have a story based on real life.


    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

    “The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,271
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The idea that Thanos was the antagonist that brought SIMU to their knees makes for a good story.

    Though, like life often is, the real story just isn't that exciting.

    Now if we were to replace Thanos with "cocaine", we may have a story based on real life.
    This is the unexplored part of Boston George's life. They need to peel back the onion on the role he played in early Simu
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

    Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

    Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

  3. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpiffyJr View Post
    I'm no longer on staff because I was no longer having fun. I do enjoy reading the alternative theories though.
    Well this is no fun. Did someone at least throw a pie in someone's face?

  4. Default

    He got fired for attempting to buff rogues

  5. #35

    Default

    This thread is now about posting why Naijin is no longer on staff. Wrong answers only.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-30-2022 at 01:02 AM.

  6. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    This thread is now about posting why Naijin is no longer on staff. Wrong answers only.
    He ragequit after nobody but the circle jerk bro group wanted to play his version of the game.

    He ragequit after he realized $$$ is more important than balance.

    He ragequit after he wasn't allowed to further ruin the pure professions and cause everyone to cancel their accounts.

    He ragequit so Estild could blame players for him leaving even though he participated and was often the cause of the major discord disputes.
    Find me in game as Alastir
    Or on Discord as: Alastir#5665

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alastir View Post
    He ragequit after nobody but the circle jerk bro group wanted to play his version of the game.

    He ragequit after he realized $$$ is more important than balance.

    He ragequit after he wasn't allowed to further ruin the pure professions and cause everyone to cancel their accounts.

    He ragequit so Estild could blame players for him leaving even though he participated and was often the cause of the major discord disputes.
    It's almost like you had those written down, ready to go.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With your mom
    Posts
    5,778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    This thread is now about posting why Naijin is no longer on staff. Wrong answers only.
    He quit because his biggest priority right now is to save Twitter, get humanity to Mars, and reduce carbon emissions.

    Halflings and rogues will just have to wait.

  9. #39

    Default

    He went to Blizzard Entertainment to work on future patches for Diablo Immortal. It’s a natural fit as just like Simutronics employees are sexually abused there & players spend thousands of dollars on nothingness.

  10. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    He quit because his biggest priority right now is to save Twitter, get humanity to Mars, and reduce carbon emissions.

    Halflings and rogues will just have to wait.
    I learned earlier in the week that SpiffyJr was Naijin... and now I'm just learning that SpiffyJr is also Elon Musk?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •