Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Naijin no longer on staff

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I always thought greening an item was just a fumble, but I never bothered doing any real research about i t.
    Well, I tend to just do 1 charge on high risk items. The only time I have greened is on a second or third (This is on higher level spells like 215, 1119, 219, etc.). I actually haven't done a lot of research on it beyond what I have learned from my mistakes and what I have been told by others (Which may or may not be completely true.).

I don't really care to burn through items and orb gems to test, though.

Speaking of Naijin no longer being on staff, why are there like 55,000 Product Managers now?

A couple examples off the top of my head...way back in the GS3 days I was fucking around one night and decided to bombard TSC with cheese from the treehouse, back when you could drop something from the treehouse and it would land in TSC, sometimes bonking someone on the head (fluff messaging). I dropped a lot of cheese on empaths' heads that night.

Instead of a GM hitting me up like "Hey, quit doing that shit," Simu instead plugged up the "hole" in the treehouse the next day, and now you can no longer drop stuff from the treehouse into TSC.
    Thanks for ruining GS.

Blog Entries

You can now instead get hundreds of 2 coin promissory notes and drop them in the treehouse and cast breeze and bombard TSC. The best part is people will spam get note and continue to grab them out of their own containers.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Thanks for ruining GS.
    As far as I can tell, the bug for bundling skins still isn't fixed (at least it wasn't two days ago). You can abuse this bug for doing skin bounties.

all you need is at least one skin that is of the quality level the bounty is asking for and make sure you use that skin first when you start a bundle. Any quality level of skins after that one, the system defines them as the same quality level as the first skin in the bundle.

So if you need 10 exceptional skins to turn in, the first skin in your bundle needs to be of exceptional quality or higher, the rest you bundle with it doesn't matter.

Be careful, though. You can screw yourself if you bundle a crappy skin first, then all other skins (regardless of their quality level) will be defined as the crappy skin you used first.

I bugged this in game 3-4 weeks ago (even bugged it a second time) and I posted on the officials. They don't give a shit. So abuse the bug while you can.

6. Default

So yeah, making heavy handed nerfs because of 1 person doing something isn't really anything new.
    Back in the day, the PUNISH verb was visible to everyone so you could PUNISH Methais and everyone would see:

Ramrod beats Methais severely.

I rolled up a character, Off, and would punish him in TSC:

Ramrod beats Off severely.

Instead of making me change my name or telling me to cut that shit out, they just made it so PUNISH isn't visible to everyone. There's other shit through the years that I've broken, but I don't remember it all.

I just wish instead of slowing down the game and nerfing shit, they'd speed up the game and just let people play. I feel like the majority of players would prefer they quit nerfing shit and just add content/run events.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post
    Back in the day, the PUNISH verb was visible to everyone so you could PUNISH Methais and everyone would see:

Instead of making me change my name or telling me to cut that shit out, they just made it so PUNISH isn't visible to everyone. There's other shit through the years that I've broken, but I don't remember it all.
    I mean yeah it's funny, but let's not pretend that's an example of GM overreach. Even if you would have stopped or changed your name, someone else would have been along with a character named Meat and it's the same issue all over again. So thanks for getting something removed for the sake of a joke, I guess?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Thanks for ruining GS.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You can now instead get hundreds of 2 coin promissory notes and drop them in the treehouse and cast breeze and bombard TSC. The best part is people will spam get note and continue to grab them out of their own containers.
    TIME TO NERF RANGERS
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post

I just wish instead of slowing down the game and nerfing shit, they'd speed up the game and just let people play. I feel like the majority of players would prefer they quit nerfing shit and just add content/run events.
    I've been wondering for 94873294023 years why PUNISH became invisible, which makes no fucking sense.

Thanks for ruining GS.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I mean yeah it's funny, but let's not pretend that's an example of GM overreach. Even if you would have stopped or changed your name, someone else would have been along with a character named Meat and it's the same issue all over again. So thanks for getting something removed for the sake of a joke, I guess?
    Time to remove the SMILE verb.
    Last edited by Methais; 12-12-2022 at 10:46 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

TIME TO NERF RANGERS