Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Naijin no longer on staff

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    Fucking Thanos ruined it for us
    The idea that Thanos was the antagonist that brought SIMU to their knees makes for a good story.

Though, like life often is, the real story just isn't that exciting.

Now if we were to replace Thanos with "cocaine", we may have a story based on real life.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The idea that Thanos was the antagonist that brought SIMU to their knees makes for a good story.

Though, like life often is, the real story just isn't that exciting.

Now if we were to replace Thanos with "cocaine", we may have a story based on real life.
    This is the unexplored part of Boston George's life. They need to peel back the onion on the role he played in early Simu
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by SpiffyJr View Post
    I'm no longer on staff because I was no longer having fun. I do enjoy reading the alternative theories though.
    Well this is no fun. Did someone at least throw a pie in someone's face?

4. Default

He got fired for attempting to buff rogues

This thread is now about posting why Naijin is no longer on staff. Wrong answers only.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-30-2022 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    This thread is now about posting why Naijin is no longer on staff. Wrong answers only.
    He ragequit after nobody but the circle jerk bro group wanted to play his version of the game.

He ragequit after he realized $$$ is more important than balance.

He ragequit after he wasn't allowed to further ruin the pure professions and cause everyone to cancel their accounts.

He ragequit so Estild could blame players for him leaving even though he participated and was often the cause of the major discord disputes.

Quote Originally Posted by Alastir View Post
    He ragequit after nobody but the circle jerk bro group wanted to play his version of the game.

He ragequit after he realized $$$ is more important than balance.

He ragequit after he wasn't allowed to further ruin the pure professions and cause everyone to cancel their accounts.

He ragequit so Estild could blame players for him leaving even though he participated and was often the cause of the major discord disputes.
    It's almost like you had those written down, ready to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    He quit because his biggest priority right now is to save Twitter, get humanity to Mars, and reduce carbon emissions.

Halflings and rogues will just have to wait.

He went to Blizzard Entertainment to work on future patches for Diablo Immortal. It’s a natural fit as just like Simutronics employees are sexually abused there & players spend thousands of dollars on nothingness.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    He quit because his biggest priority right now is to save Twitter, get humanity to Mars, and reduce carbon emissions.

Halflings and rogues will just have to wait.
    I learned earlier in the week that SpiffyJr was Naijin... and now I'm just learning that SpiffyJr is also Elon Musk?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.