Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Democrats… and republicans

Default Democrats… and republicans

Having lived abroad, I kind of stepped back from politics etc etc. Now that I’ve been back and living in the states… just… What. The. Fuck. Is going on with my party? It’s full of snowflakes and politicians that lick the asshole of these snowflakes. My news feed is 3 things. Gender bullshit, Trump and republicans are bad.

Republicans, I haven’t heard anything from them either, just democrats are bad! Biden is bad! America is bad!

Just what the fuck? I think I need a taco.
    Last edited by Solkern; 11-16-2022 at 10:09 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Having lived abroad, I kind of stepped back from politics etc etc. Now that I’ve been back and living in the states… just… What. The. Fuck. Is going on with my party? It’s full of snowflakes and politicians that lick the asshole of these snowflakes. My news feed is 3 things. Gender bullshit, Trump and republicans are bad.

Republicans, I haven’t heard anything from them either, just democrats are bad! Biden is bad! America is bad!

Have you not been paying attention to even just the threads on here for the past handful of years?

Seran is your average "progressive" now. Most aren't quite as stupid as he is, but overall they're just as brain dead and buy into the same narratives.

Republicans are still spineless and useless, which is nothing new.
    Last edited by Methais; 11-16-2022 at 10:20 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Politics have become another religion for zealots. It’s so fucking divisive. Both sides practice their form of idolatry and worship at altars of (insert issue, cause etc here). The 2 parties are fucking hypocritical doing whatever necessary to see their priests or priestess’ win.
    Semper superne nitens.

Welcome to 12+ years of the downfall of America that started when the media and Democrats really got in bed together full on. Progressivism is a cancer, it has destroyed multitudes of nations throughout history and all done in the same way. Thing is, it feels good on the way down with welfare, leisure, debauchery and so on. But hey, at least no mean tweets. You are right, a lot of Republicans are spineless and stupid trying to play nice when they should be fighting as hard or harder than the Leftist. The recent election shows that weak willed moderate candidates can't win well.

It's almost always a good time for a taco.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

5. Default

Both parties are full of criminals and liars, and they run America. The media is just team sports now, and there is no real journalism, just opinion (though they try and call it journalism).

Still the best country in the world by far, just we are regressing currently.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Have you not been paying attention to even just the threads on here for the past handful of years?

Seran is your average "progressive" now. Most aren't quite as stupid as he is, but overall they're just as brain dead and buy into the same narratives.

Republicans are still spineless and useless, which is nothing new.
    I have, but I’ve never actually listened to politicians making their case to be elected.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Seizer View Post
    Politics have become another religion for zealots. It’s so fucking divisive. Both sides practice their form of idolatry and worship at altars of (insert issue, cause etc here). The 2 parties are fucking hypocritical doing whatever necessary to see their priests or priestess’ win.
    Welcome to sensationalism and a populace whose bored with moderation and so only subscribes to the extreme. How else would Trump have been elected and remain supported for so long?

I have, but I’ve never actually listened to politicians making their case to be elected.
    This is why debates are so important and why people should insist that there be one and if someone won't participate, they should not be eligible to run.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Welcome to sensationalism and a populace whose bored with moderation and so only subscribes to the extreme. How else would Trump have been elected and remain supported for so long?
    Leftist cultist says what?

What is abstinence and how are Republican's trying to ban it?

How are those nuclear secrets working out?
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    It's funny how you think you and retards like you aren't a huge part of the problem. Not surprising at all, but still funny.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible