Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Legendary Drop: RageArmor

1. Default Legendary Drop: RageArmor

THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER FOR SALE

As I feel it's worth more than what has been offered and that upcoming improvements stated below in my original post by Wyrom will only increase the value in the future.

Thank you all for your comments and feedback.

Item: a bloodstained parchment stub

When you read the parchment it states the following:

In the Common language, it reads:
    Dear adventurerer, you are the lucky beneficiary of my estate, REDEEM this stub and you can have your armor infused with RAGE! (OOC: This is good to have RageArmor added to a piece of armor. Some restrictions apply! Be sure to ANALYZE. If you do not hear back from anyone after redeeming this, email SIMU-WYROM@play.net.)

IMPORTANT NOTE: This item will take up the script slot but can be subscripted.

This item is best suited for professions that take a lot of hits. (IE:Warrior) and definitely not a good choice for pures.

Two sets were purchased at secret mania for 1b each but refunded for reasons on the buyers end.

So, whomever wins this auction will have the one and only set!

Wiki info:
    https://gswiki.play.net/RageArmor/saved_posts

Additional Details per Wyrom:

"You gain attack strength (and only attack strength) in the amount of raw damage you take after any sort of modifiers (padding, resistance, etc). It doesn't count extra damage from spells or phantom damage that you can't see. So for example if you took a hit for 22 damage, you'd get a buff temporarily for +22 AS. They do not stack and while one buff is active you cannot gain another.

There was a minor bug with WEAR/REMOVE, but that had no impact on the armor. I do have plans to update the script slightly to make it more user friendly and give some extra perks. For example, if you take a hit for 89 damage, you're probably stunned too. So I want to add an ability that removes the status effects that would prevent you from attacking."

NO LONGER FOR SALE
    Last edited by Wishebe1; 11-22-2022 at 04:44 PM. Reason: No longer for sale

2. Default

cool!

These legendary items are absolutely amazing. It’s like finding 4 - 5 thousand dollars

4. Default

Very cool

I wonder if there is a charge to install it as seems somewhat common now
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    I wonder if there is a charge to install it as seems somewhat common now
    man that would be a pain in the ass, congrats on the super rare win from our legendary pool. That'll be 300k BS
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

7. Default

there is no extra charge to add this

8. Default

Yeah, not on a legend drop and not on a cert in general. The cost is always pre-cert. The tokens where you then have to pay for adding the script/flare I've always found to be a goofy win, or at least a bad way to award someone anything.

I wonder why the past 2 rage armor owners refunded theirs.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zhagen View Post
    I wonder why the past 2 rage armor owners refunded theirs.
    Maybe they hoped it would apply to UAC? Not that I could ever afford it but that would’ve been my hope
    Last edited by Orthin; 11-12-2022 at 10:21 AM.
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric