Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Election Fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Yet these crazy people are shooting up schools and killing our children, so what do you purpose we do? Invent the minority report? Obviously we need to stop these crazy people, or stop the guns getting into their hands.
    More restrictions or regulations (OMG NOT TAXES THOUGH! THAT IS A LINE I WILL NOT CROSS!!!!) won't stop criminals from getting their hands on guns.. because criminals don't follow the laws.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

You know, for example we have TSA now, because of a few criminals, terrorist decided to hijack some planes. While TSA is an extreme annoyance and discomfort for us, it’s something us, law abiding citizens need to deal with to have peace of mind, to be safe and free. Why can’t we apply this to gun control? While I know making it harder for law abiding citizens to get guns is an extreme annoyance and discomfort for us, would that also be a small price to pay for peace of mind, to be safe and free, and to protect our children? Just like the TSA.
    Please tell me specifically how your new "TSA" would work for gun control to stop criminals from getting a gun.

Lay out your plan.

I can't wait to hear the stupidity on your next post... Happy Thanksgiving Day to me.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    No, extreme leftist makes the same retarded argument Seran makes about militias over and over again and says any SC ruling to the contrary is because it was made up of far right justices, completely ignoring the fact that the writers of the 2nd Amendment literally just took up the most sophisticated, for their time, weaponry to fight off what they considered a corrupt government.
    And right on schedule...

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Barring the obvious qualifier of being a well regulated militia
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

You’re a selfish fuck who doesn’t want to give up his guns. You don’t need them. You live in fear for whatever reason and you think your guns make you something that you’re not.

You’d rather see your fellow citizens murdered than give up your ar15. The absolute fucking worst.
    How are people this fucking stupid allowed on the Internet?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Please tell me specifically how your new "TSA" would work for gun control to stop criminals from getting a gun.

Lay out your plan.

I can't wait to hear the stupidity on your next post... Happy Thanksgiving Day to me.
    Do you even know what the hell you are talking about? Obviously based on your reply, you don’t have a fucking clue.

Here let me help you. We have some discomfort and annoyance to ensure we don’t have another 9/11

I’m sure almost all law abiding citizens that have a gun, wouldn’t mind some form of annoyance and small discomfort to ensure that more schools don’t get shot up.

No one mentioned anything about creating “A new TSA” for gun control. I can’t believe your reading comprehension is that bad.
    Last edited by Solkern; 11-24-2022 at 08:55 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Yes we are not so different. Regular good natured Americans generally want the same thing. We are saddened & disgusted when we hear of yet another mass murder on the news. We want to stop it.

I understand what you are saying and I could put up with some discomfort if it actually did some good, but neither the TSA nor gun control (like an “assault weapons ban”) do much if anything to prevent airplane riding terrorism or mass shooters respectively. We’re not addressing the real issue in both cases. I believe we can find a way to take real measures with effective results without infringing upon all citizen’s civil liberties.
    ^ Had no problem understanding it, PB. You really need to drink your coffee before you post.
    Last edited by Solkern; 11-24-2022 at 09:19 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

No one mentioned anything about creating “A new TSA” for gun control. I can’t believe your reading comprehension is that bad.
    Boiled down your stupidity...

You know, for example we have TSA now, because of a few criminals, terrorist decided to hijack some planes. Why can’t we apply this to gun control?
    You didn't?

Don't blame others for your inability to communicate effectively.

So.. you don't have anything specific to offer.. you just feel like "something" needs to be done...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

^ Had no problem understanding it, PB. You really need to drink your coffee before you post.
    You really need to stop posting since no amount of coffee with make you less of a retard.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

You know, for example we have TSA now, because of a few criminals, terrorist decided to hijack some planes. While TSA is an extreme annoyance and discomfort for us, it’s something us, law abiding citizens need to deal with to have peace of mind, to be safe and free. Why can’t we apply this to gun control? While I know making it harder for law abiding citizens to get guns is an extreme annoyance and discomfort for us, would that also be a small price to pay for peace of mind, to be safe and free, and to protect our children?

We 100% need to do something about these criminals. I support what George Carlin said about criminals and putting them in the four states. lol

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OkybO1unDyo

Found it!

Look at PB, trying so hard to be right. Nitpick some more. You’re the only one that just didn’t understand. Don’t blame others for your stupidity, when no one else had any issue. And thank for the rep. At least I know what jet lag is.

I love how you conveniently delete the part that I wrote that makes you look like the fucking idiot you are.
    Last edited by Solkern; 11-24-2022 at 11:06 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later:

Look at PB, trying so hard to be right. Nitpick some more. You’re the only one that just didn’t understand. Don’t blame others for your stupidity, when no one else had any issue. And thank for the rep. At least I know what jet lag is.

I love how you conveniently delete the part that I wrote that makes you look like the fucking idiot you are.
    When it comes to you, I don't even have to try.

You literally said the TSA works against terrorists, why can't we apply it to gun control.

I asked you for specifics.. you said "I NEVER SAID TEH TSA WOULD WORK WITH GUN CONTROL!"

Stop being retarded.

And the part I deleted had nothing to do with how the TSA works with terrorists on the plane and how about we do that with gun control.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 11-24-2022 at 12:35 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME