Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Election Fun!

Default Election Fun!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fetterman...000102509.html

"Fetterman’s Campaign Sues Pennsylvania Election Officials Demanding Undated Mail-In Ballots Be Counted"

"The campaign of Democratic senate candidate John Fetterman sued Pennsylvania election officials Monday demanding that undated or improperly dated mail-in ballots be counted in upcoming races in the state."

Already started. They're suing (prior to the results being tallied), to make sure ILLEGAL votes are counted. Weird how that works right? Wonder why they want any illegally marked mail in ballots tallied along with the legal ones submitted. I'm sure there is nothing to see here folks. Nothing at all! All on the up and up!

Pennsylvania law states: "The judges ruled based on the Pennsylvania Election Code, which instructs voters to “fill out, date and sign the declaration” provided on the envelope in which they place their ballot."

That is the Law. The Dems are already trying to subvert the law.

The Dems are against Democracy and the rule of law. They are a threat to the United States! **using their own logic and turning it on them**

https://www.yahoo.com/news/stacey-ab...150511196.html

"Stacey Abrams Continues Voter-Suppression Fear Mongering as Georgia Crushes Early-Voting Record"

"Democratic gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams continues to insist that her Republican opponent, incumbent governor Brian Kemp, is using his position to suppress votes, even as the Peach State smashes early-voting records."

Remember when MLB pulled the All-Star game over Jim Crow 2.0? Remember when all that voter suppression was going to occur because of Jim Crow 2.0?

Oh wait... early voting has been made easier, more secure, and is CRUSHING previous totals. So much suppression going on, only Stacy Abrams could win if it wasn't! Don't worry about the facts, she's telling us all how evil and Jim Crow like the current elections are.

She's an election denier!! A threat to the Republic! An evil blight in America! **Using Dems own standards against them**
    Last edited by Shaps; 11-08-2022 at 09:31 AM.

kek
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

You've reached your new thread limit for the decade.

5. Default

Looks like record turnout in my district already. Most people in person voting I've ever seen here in 18 years (anecdotal of course, I vote @7:00 am every election.)
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Someone's having a bad day.

I doubt it'll get better for you, Cupcake.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    You've reached your retarded butthurt post limit for the next 6 centuries.

This can be reduced to 5 centuries by simply telling us what abstinence is, and how republicans are trying to block it.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Democrats already telling us it might take days or even weeks to count all of the ballots.

Nothing to see here! Everything is perfectly normal!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Democrats already telling us it might take days or even weeks to count all of the ballots.

Nothing to see here! Everything is perfectly normal!
    France can count the whole country in 1 night but we have states that are much lower population that can't manage it in days or weeks? Fuck this shit.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    France can count the whole country in 1 night but we have states that are much lower population that can't manage it in days or weeks? Fuck this shit.
    Many can't count....have you see the school systems? Many kids these days can't do basic math in their heads or even with the help of a calculator.

Last place I worked I can't even count how many times I was on a system failure call and a store had all their registers down.....you'd hear the teenage and early 20 year old kids in the background complaining that they don't know how to price anything or add it all up without the registers and they'd be begging the manager to close the store until the registers were back up. I'd be pricing stuff for them in my head as I was working on getting their system back up and running.

Some of those kids couldn't even use a calculator to figure out the cost of things. Even some older people in management didn't know how to calculate taxes for the total. It's actually scary. Sadly, you get people like this that are coming up to the voting age and they're now deciding with their votes on what piece of shit side is going to fail them the least (hopefully).

The states have no chance at keeping on top of things in the world if we continue the way we're going by allowing stupid fuckers to run the country into the ground. All they're doing is promoting stupidity and you can see it rampant here on the PC from a handful of people.