Thread: Found Weapon - Solhaven Pawnshop

Default Found Weapon - Solhaven Pawnshop

Owner found and weapon returned.
    Last edited by Viekn; 11-06-2022 at 06:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    I found a weapon on the floor in the Solhaven pawnshop. It is definitely someone's weapon they'll want back. Let me know the look and stats and I'll get it back to you.

Also, as it was on the pawnshop floor marked as unsellable, there's also a good chance you lost it somewhere in the wilds and someone else picked it up, they/their script tried to sell it, and when pawnshop wouldn't take it, they just dropped it.

Just noticed it has a label. Label does give more identifying info on owner, but it may need to be returned to someone who had it temporarily.
    Even though it's technically not "proof" of anything, Simu should add a line to ANALYZE and/or loresongs that shows who an item was most recently registered to. Or the last X amount of people or whatever. It would be a good starting point in situations like this.

>analyze item

>This item was last registered to Boballsack.

You ask, "Hey Boballsack, did you lose a weapon recently? If so can you describe it?"

Boballsack exclaims, "Yes! It was a gargantuan mithril-ribbed dildo!"

>give boballsack

Boballsack has accepted your offer and is now holding a gargantuan mithril-ribbed dildo.

Boballsack exclaims, "Thanks!"
    Last edited by Methais; 11-02-2022 at 09:19 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Pffft lol