Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Leaving the Realms

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vordric View Post
    It is Falchion based.
    Is that the same one from all those years ago? I used to own it and could have sworn it was broadsword. But that was a long time ago and memories fail.
    2013 PC FF Champion

Ross#9505 on Discord

Quote Originally Posted by WRoss View Post
    Is that the same one from all those years ago? I used to own it and could have sworn it was broadsword. But that was a long time ago and memories fail.
    As recent as 2017, I was aware of who owned three different 'dark sigil-etched blade.' Who knows if there are more out there. If you owned this particular one, it would have been pre-2009.

I can say for certain two of the three were/are falchion based.

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by Vordric View Post
    I am leaving GSIV for good

*Based on overall statistics.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

5. Default

For what it's worth I can vouch for vordrist. Good guy and very prompt and helpful with all the different things we've interchanged in the past. F you have any questions reach out to me on Discord Illness#8054.

Worked with Vordic to get the quiver, great transaction, and was super easy to work with. Thanks again!
    "Wait...you complain how your life sucks to your masseuse?"

One time I farted on the set of Blue Lagoon...<slap>

"Tootski?"

www.bellaslament.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Drazaan View Post
    As recent as 2017, I was aware of who owned three different 'dark sigil-etched blade.' Who knows if there are more out there. If you owned this particular one, it would have been pre-2009.

I can say for certain two of the three were/are falchion based.
    Drazaa is right - there are three dark sigil-etched blades. The original was owned by Sagan, and duped twice (by the original Tsin I believe). The one for sale here came to me by Drazaa. I brought it to 10x T5 and sold it to Vordric. I believe the other two are owned by Crime and Mogonis.

Vordric is legit. Buy his stuff.

I want to say one was duped by Merryleon, not Tsin, and yes they are all falchions.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Bump - Price reduction

Bump. Willing to negotiate on all remaining items.