Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leaving the Realms

Default Leaving the Realms

I am leaving GSIV for good and selling all my items. I will be updating this list with more items as I get the time. Looking for cash on all items. I can be reached on Discord at AZBeast#7706 and PC if you would like to discuss any of the items below.

Black twisted longbow fused with sharp urglaes thorns 10x 10 CER T5, T3 Sprite script and Rotflares. $1500

Suede-palmed leather gloves with vultite knuckles 8x 3 CER T4 Spirit Animal script T4 Animalistic, Revenge Flares unlocked, Wild backlash unlocked, T3 flavor Actions, Grapple Damage. GUB(Plasma). $1400

Dark Sigil-etched blade 10x 20 CER T5 GEF Void 3lbs Maxlight. $900

SOLD ITEMS:
    2 sigil-carved fireleaf staves T5 Sigil Staves 6 spells 5x 7x acuity loresong unlocked.
    Shimmering Dark Steel Maul 10x T5 KO & Grapples Flares 8 CER Perfect Forged.
    A mechanized quiver
    black twisted sigil-carved fireleaf staff. T5 Sigil Staff 6 spells. 7x T5 3x dispel
    Tortuous fireleaf staff with gilt-chased veins 7x T5 10x Acuity, Nerve Staff and Rotflares
    Braided illthorn staff inlaid with tessellating mother-of-pearl blossoms. 6x T5 10x Acuity Nerve Staff
    Last edited by Vordric; 01-02-2024 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Sold Items

Quick and easy trade. Thanks Vordric.

Bump

Sad to see you go. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Sad to see you go. Good luck in your future endeavors.
    Thanks, appreciate it!

Bump - Willing to negotiate on prices within reason. If you have any questions or offers just reach out.

7. Default

What base is the dark sigil etched blade?

Good luck on your sale.

Quote Originally Posted by somethief2 View Post
    What base is the dark sigil etched blade?

Good luck on your sale.
    It is Falchion based.

Bump

10. Default

Purchased the maul. Vordric was super helpful, friendly, timely with delivery. 10/10 would buy from again.