Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Start the day off right! Happy videos only!

Default Start the day off right! Happy videos only!

This thread is for short feel good videos... so we may (regardless of our differences) start the day off right and with joy.

I'll start with this first one I saw this morning. May it make you smile as I did, and brighten your day.

Today's selection. My gut is hurting from laughing at this guy. Dude is all in, and his wife's reactions are hilarious.

LOL... one for the married folks today. Dude, the look in her eyes hahahaha... Have a great day all!

For the dog owners out there. Happy Saturday!

This poor dog just can't win!

Man... if this doesn't just get you feeling good about the day, I'm not sure what will. Have a wonderful one!

This little girls heart is adorable... and the families responses are hilarious. RIP Mr. Lizard.

that is great. Having children around do bring out the best in us. Even if it is having a funeral for a lizard.

ROFL. For all the brothers and sisters out there. They'll relate. Sent her flying! Enjoy your day.

Found this one, so it will count for tomorrow.

This had me dying laughing. Utter hilarity. Have a great laugh today, and a wonderful Thursday tomorrow!