Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Thief . . . Cryogic . . . Martinee1984@gmail.com . . . Tashinas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Thief . . . Cryogic . . . Martinee1984@gmail.com . . . Tashinas

I posted an add for 2m BS. Cryogic responded and said that he had 1.05M BS available for $2900.00. I accepted and sent payment. He never showed to deliver. While I have gotten a refund through AMEX and reported him/her to PayPal. Everyone should steer clear.

Eurial.

That sucks.. incidentally, if you want 1.05m bs for 2900 next DR, let me know.

buy with confidence from Rjex

Blog Entries

Was this the same dude that a bunch of people had issues with a month or two ago or someone new?
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by Eurial View Post
    I posted an add for 2m BS. Cryogic responded and said that he had 1.05M BS available for $2900.00. I accepted and sent payment. He never showed to deliver. While I have gotten a refund through AMEX and reported him/her to PayPal. Everyone should steer clear.

Eurial.
    Man do we have to go back to third party hand offs these events are becoming uncomfortably common.

Appreciate the heads up.
    Sorry to hear it happened, but thank you for sharing.

I hope we don't wind up back to handoffs, wasted more time helping people back in the day. I assumed all the scammers had died of old age, maybe their kids are around now.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    I hope we don't wind up back to handoffs, wasted more time helping people back in the day. I assumed all the scammers had died of old age, maybe their kids are around now.
    It was indeed a pain in the ass, but I do appreciate folks like you being around that are trustworthy to be that go between. Hate to think though that we're returning to those days.
    "I don't believe in God with a capital G and, I don't believe in the gods with their small g's. Not as real forces in the universe. But I believe in the bitch-goddess Irony. She crosses all time. She rules men and gods and God alike. And she has a wicked sense of humor."

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    Not exactly wasted helping people dude

Why does Cryogic sound familiar, was that someone's alt?
    Last edited by Rjex; 10-19-2022 at 05:14 PM.