Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Thief . . . Cryogic . . . Martinee1984@gmail.com . . . Tashinas

First of all I’m ruol. And I haven’t played in a long time. You can ask anyone I’ve done business with I don’t scam. You think I’d scam for 2900 then come back to sell a $225 character? ROFL
    Ruol in game or Seibe#6467 on discord

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    Page 26, post 3259, of Merchant feedback is where the first complaint against Cryogic popped up: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...edback/page326

Post 3260 of that page is the first time it was mentioned, by Rjex, that it could possibly be Zaoloo: "Isn't Guojimo or however you spell it Zaoloo's alt?"

The first 2 posts of page 327 are where Faulkil and Peam have a back and forth regarding this...
    Faulkil, responding to Rjex: "Giujomo. And I have no idea."
    Peam, responding to Rjex: "No, that's Ruol. Not Zaoloo."

I don't know if any additional info has come to light since then to indicate that this is or isn't Zaoloo, but I wanted to point out this back and forth, since it happened in August, and hadn't been mentioned yet in this most recent discussion.
    So Giujomo wasn't Ruol, so like I initially said, was pretty sure it was Zaoloo's alt.

I had a very quick and easy transaction with Eurial and would happily work with them again.
    +1 Eurial being a good guy. We ran into an issue with paypal and he was very diligent in getting it worked out equitably.
    ~ Azanoth

Discord: carnivale1523

(Dusts off the old EXCHANGE verb), back to 1999!

What's the syntax again? Exchange 2000000 bloodscrip for 5800 paypal?

Guijomo/Giujomo were Zaoloo. People grabbed hold of the Ruol thing and ran with it and Zaoloo never tried to correct them about it. Zaoloo was always an honest merchant no matter what you think of his Lnet conduct. It's surprising if he went out scamming. Hopefully he surfaces at some point and is able to explain and make amends.

When exactly did this all happen, Eurial? Like recently or around the beginning of August?

If it was more recently we can probably go ahead and assume he's just openly screwing people over since someone claimed he borrowed over 200 million from them in May and stopped communicating with them on August 8th.

If this happened around the first week of August and Zaoloo has disappeared since then, then it's possible something happened to him in real life. Or it's possible he decided to quit GS and wanted to screw as many people as possible on his way out.

GS4Faulkil reported losing 80m to him in August, in the merchant thread, and I know there's at least 1 more case similar to Altheren above that wasn't posted about. People should really speak up if they got hit.

My logs of "Giujomo" end exactly on August 8th too which is interesting based on the date Altheren gave. Maybe something did happen to him.

His last ever lnet message......

[LNet]-GSIV:Giujomo: "20 years ago it was let us have kids and get married, now it's let us teach your children about sex while alone in a room somewhere, typical gay shit"

He went out like an LNET champ

looks like there will be serious need of intermediary with large purchases before long. Hopefully itll just end with this one dude. But you know how it goes, once they get a big score like that theyll be back for more.