Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Thief . . . Cryogic . . . Martinee1984@gmail.com . . . Tashinas

Default Thief . . . Cryogic . . . Martinee1984@gmail.com . . . Tashinas

I posted an add for 2m BS. Cryogic responded and said that he had 1.05M BS available for $2900.00. I accepted and sent payment. He never showed to deliver. While I have gotten a refund through AMEX and reported him/her to PayPal. Everyone should steer clear.

Eurial.

That sucks.. incidentally, if you want 1.05m bs for 2900 next DR, let me know.

buy with confidence from Rjex

Blog Entries

Was this the same dude that a bunch of people had issues with a month or two ago or someone new?
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by Eurial View Post
    I posted an add for 2m BS. Cryogic responded and said that he had 1.05M BS available for $2900.00. I accepted and sent payment. He never showed to deliver. While I have gotten a refund through AMEX and reported him/her to PayPal. Everyone should steer clear.

Eurial.
    Man do we have to go back to third party hand offs these events are becoming uncomfortably common.

Appreciate the heads up.
    Sorry to hear it happened, but thank you for sharing.

I hope we don't wind up back to handoffs, wasted more time helping people back in the day. I assumed all the scammers had died of old age, maybe their kids are around now.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Why does Cryogic sound familiar, was that someone's alt?
    Last edited by Rjex; 10-19-2022 at 05:14 PM.

I'll act as a trusted third party for handoffs. Only charging 1 million silvers for my services!

Shop safe with DreavenSafe!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rjex View Post
    Why does Cryogic sound familiar, was that someone's alt?
    The e-mail account looks familiar to me for some reason.

On a side note, I think you all are off your rockers placing this much value on anything gemstone related.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984