Thread: Recommendations?

Default Recommendations?

Restarting up again on my wizard.. standard hunting style (nothing fancy currently).. Wondering about spare points moving forward now that I've gotten my 3 lores where I want them - for the bolt activation for my spells.

(at level 59), your current skill bonuses and ranks (including all modifiers) are:
    Skill Name | Current Current
    | Bonus Ranks
    Armor Use..........................| 70 15
    Physical Fitness...................| 161 61
    Arcane Symbols.....................| 161 61
    Magic Item Use.....................| 161 61
    Spell Aiming.......................| 222 122
    Harness Power......................| 161 61
    Elemental Mana Control.............| 161 61
    Elemental Lore - Air...............| 90 20
    Elemental Lore - Fire..............| 90 20
    Elemental Lore - Water.............| 120 30
    Perception.........................| 161 61
    Climbing...........................| 120 30
    Swimming...........................| 120 30

Spell Lists
    Major Elemental....................| 58

Spell Lists
    Minor Elemental....................| 58

Spell Lists
    Wizard.............................| 30

Recommend a specific lore moving forward 60+, or more towards 3x'ing spells at this point... or something else? Mainly a straight bolting wizard currently, not a CS one.

out side of continuing to push mje and mne up past your level to add more AS the only other thing is maybe extra EMC that i'd do.

Sounds good. EMC is good for a lot of things. Appreciate it. About to hit 60 so can start the process.

Do you have the water lore for major acid? I just glanced at my wizard and he has 0 water lore. I thought since the ditched the need for it with enchanting most people got rid of it.

EMC was a game changer for me, getting 200 ranks and keeping rapid fire up non-stop, well let's say if they ever nerf it, I may just quit.

Yeah if you want to get into tougher enchanting, definitely gonna need wizard up some, but I was way behind on that too for a long time so its not crucial but it made enchanting my nervestaff for the last time a lot harder, took me three tries.

Looking at you I would say something like 2.5 on spells and get EMC up quickly. Even if you have to deal with the cool down or the mana drain for recasting in cool down, it is still that beneficial.

But that is just my .02. I mean my other wizard is UAC so I might be totally off.