Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Banshee flares token

1. Default Banshee flares token

I won the banshee spirit flares token at EG. Not sure the strength on these. I was quoted 100k soul shards to add banshee flares on two different sets of armor.

CB: 10m to Stigs SOLD

a transparent spirit-shaped token

>read token
    In the Common language, it reads:
    Banshee Flare Tokens

You analyze your spirit-shaped token and sense that the creator has provided the following information:

This spirit-shaped token entitles the bearer to purchase flares for an eligible* weapon or piece of armor. The bearer is still responsible for any associated costs. Take your weapon or armor to Marello in Quinton Manse, and SHOW this token to him with your armor/weapon in your left hand to receive an estimate for the service. GIVE the token to him to accept the cost and service.

Flare Details: Banshee flares with unlimited flares.

* -- not all flares are compatible with armor/shields/weapons. Take your item in question, hold it in your right hand, and ask the auto-flarer about to check eligibility.

You get no sense of whether or not the token may be further lightened.
    Last edited by somethief2; 10-17-2022 at 01:20 PM.

2. Default

Not many bites, so I'm changing this to MB 1 silver. Maybe someone can get a GM to cut the cost to apply the flares from 100k shards to something more reasonable.
    Last edited by somethief2; 10-14-2022 at 06:57 PM.

2 silvers

4. Default

5 mil

Jesus christ don't you know how to run a proper auction....you don't jump the bid four million plus times the current bid.....

6. Default

I want to overpay for the right to overpay for a flare!

buy this token and put it in a museum!

they actually charge that much to redeem a prize? That's like winning powerball only to find out there is a 500 million dollar cashing charge on your ticket
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    they actually charge that much to redeem a prize? That's like winning powerball only to find out there is a 500 million dollar cashing charge on your ticket
    Yeah it's a bit silly. It hardly feels like a win. I asked politely for the price to be lowered and got no response.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

10. Default

Calling this sold on Sunday Oct 16 at 9pm ET. May the Arkati preserve us.