Thread: 10x T1 Voln Armor (coat-of-plates)

Default 10x T1 Voln Armor (coat-of-plates)

Taking offers on a set of 10x T1 Voln Armor (a mixed scale and steel-riveted ivory leather coat-of-plates)

The first thing that strikes you about the coat-of-plates is the weight, which is about 25 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 15,000,000 silvers. You can also tell that the steel-riveted coat-of-plates is predominantly crafted of steel.

Though you don't yet have a full understanding of the coat-of-plates's qualities, you get the impression it would be a complicated project (336 difficulty) for an adventurer to modify

It has a bonus of +50 from a normal coat-of-plates, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it is scale armor.
    The coat-of-plates hums clearly, indicating that the item will prevent itself from being worn unless the acting party meets certain conditions.

Happy to take offers here, PMs or on discord (Rohese#4959)
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

Bump. Perfect project for someone looking to spend some soul shards at EG. Get those unlocks!
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

Bump
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

Bump. Grab it while EG has the unlocks!
    Rohese's GS Wiki page