Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Herschel Walker

Blog Entries

I just decided to quit one night and then I never smoked again. After about 2 weeks I didn't even have the urge anymore.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I just decided to quit one night and then I never smoked again. After about 2 weeks I didn't even have the urge anymore.
    Same. Only real "adjustment" I had to make was getting used to not smoking after eating, which I was over after a couple days.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-11-2022 at 09:46 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

1.5 pack a day smoker before I quit. I tried Chantix and the side effects were awful. I tried cold turkey but the withdrawals were so painful I could imagine what it must be like for a heroin addict. Amazon generic 2mg nicotine gum works for me. You just have to find whatever works for you and have the will to do so.

If smoking wasn’t so awful for my health and an absolute pain in the ass in our modern society (seriously smokers get treated like 2nd class citizens worse than criminals) I’d still be doing it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Same. Only real "adjustment" I had to make was getting used to not smoking after eating, which I was over after a couple days.
    It's both after a meal and morning coffee for me.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984