Thread: US House Candidate's Claim of Military Service Questioned

Cool US House Candidate's Claim of Military Service Questioned

This is getting interesting. A US House candidate in Ohio claimed that he served in Afghanistan. The press got his military records, which did not mention service in Afghanistan. After that report in the media, the GOP withdrew its advertising in favor of the candidate. Now the candidate claims that the reason his military records do not mention Afghanistan is because his service in Afghanistan was classified.

Since it is classified, I guess there's no way to find out if he is telling the truth.

Ohio Republican congressional hopeful J.R. Majewski delivered a fiery rebuke of claims he misrepresented his military service as the House GOP reportedly pulls ad buys from his tight contest.

While declining to offer any specifics or proof, Majewski was adamant that he served in Afghanistan despite an Associated Press report that military records do not show that he ever served in the war-torn region. Majewski argued that his deployments were listed as classified.

More...
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

Blog Entries

Eh, even if the shit he was doing in Afghanistan was classified(which, everything is!), they would still put in his records that he was in Afghanistan. The only time you'll ever see service records not indicating a place served in is when it is like, black ops shit where you don't already have thousands of US troops there and it is a place we shouldn't be in.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

I guess he was an AF cargo guy? He sounds deeply insecure of his service. "I unloaded planes in Kadena" is a lot better and more believable than "I had a clearance and was doing (classified) in (redacted)".
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    This is getting interesting. A US House candidate in Ohio claimed that he served in Afghanistan. The press got his military records, which did not mention service in Afghanistan. After that report in the media, the GOP withdrew its advertising in favor of the candidate. Now the candidate claims that the reason his military records do not mention Afghanistan is because his service in Afghanistan was classified.

Since it is classified, I guess there's no way to find out if he is telling the truth.
    As we've found out recently, to have something happen as a member of the GOP, you merely have to think that it happened. Records, documentation, anyone else but you knowing, those sorts of things are for pussies. Real men manifest .. their lies.

You can't make this stuff up.

Oh wait, you totally can.

Anyway...

Right-wing individuals are more likely to fall for political bullshit, according to new research
    https://www.psypost.org/2022/09/righ...research-63961
    Last edited by Bhaalizmo; 09-24-2022 at 12:25 AM.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    You can't make this stuff up.

Oh wait, you totally can.

Anyway...

Right-wing individuals are more likely to fall for political bullshit, according to new research
    https://www.psypost.org/2022/09/righ...research-63961
    The right totally fell for Russian collusion.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

7. Default

Loadmaster is respectable job. You will 100% have your duty location in your paperwork. 1000s of military have Iraq and Afghanistan on their dd-214.

Sometimes you don't get the call to deploy, no big deal. You go where you're told in the military, and sometimes that means you sit in the rear. Fibbing about your service is a no go

Top Secret! His records were the ones Trump had at his hotel. Went to put 'em on the fridge but the FBI came and took 'em away.

Quote Originally Posted by LOL BRIELUS View Post
    Fibbing about your service is a no go
    "Ah, I'm sorry.. I misspoke. I was never IN Afghanistan, I was stationed in blah blah blah"

Instead he doubled/tripled/quadrupled down on his lie... which is worse.

Just be honest. I realize you are a politician, but not every.single.word out of your mouth needs to be a lie.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LOL BRIELUS View Post
    Loadmaster is respectable job. You will 100% have your duty location in your paperwork. 1000s of military have Iraq and Afghanistan on their dd-214.

Sometimes you don't get the call to deploy, no big deal. You go where you're told in the military, and sometimes that means you sit in the rear. Fibbing about your service is a no go
    Yeah, it isn't a secret we had troops in either of those places. Although, if he was only flying in and out as a load master and didn't get 30 consecutive, or 60 non consecutive, he wouldn't have the campaign medal. That is the only place it really ever mentions whether you've been in Afghanistan or not on a Member 4/service 2.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam