Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What did you get at DR?

Blog Entries

Default What did you get at DR?

I always like to see what folks ended up getting with their BS.

I had what I think is a decent DR for my two dudes.

Things I got:

1. Fixstats with BS
    2. fully unlocked wand bow
    3. Alchemy Jar cloak and back worn
    4. 50 count alchemy jars (17)
    5. 10 damage services on my HDW weapon
    6. 35 critical services on my robes which had no CER
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

2. Default

3 spell preps.

I’m satisfied lol

I got a one year membership to the Jelly of the Month Club.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I got a one year membership to the Jelly of the Month Club.
    man how much was that? it will probably get nerfed and you will only get jelly quarterly since Estild probably knows you got it
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Giggles View Post
    3 spell preps.

I’m satisfied lol
    I do like the spell preps, nothing called out to me this run but those kind of things I really enjoy too.
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    man how much was that? it will probably get nerfed and you will only get jelly quarterly since Estild probably knows you got it
    I don't remember but it's the gift that keeps on giving the whole year.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Wehnimer's Landing / Cold River (Hinterwilds)

For not being a whale (or even a tadpole for that matter), I feel like I got a lot done this year.

From Players -
    Added S6 to my S5 blade
    Added S1 and S2 to my plate

HESS -
    * Transmuted my helm, arm/leg greaves, aventail, and shield (these are my high-end enhancives) to make a matching set of armor
    * Added Slash resistance to my plate
    * Added fire flares to my blade
    * Added GEF to my blade

Non-HES:
    * Converted my tent to auction quality
    * Added tent container (upgraded 3 times for size)
    * Added 2 peeps to my tent capacity
    * Added tent trash bin
    * x2 Fighting Knives both upgraded to T3 (couldn't quite afford T4 this year) - altering these to eventually match my T4 fancy greaves to be a set
    * Fireball custom flare message for my blade

WPS -
    * 30 services to all my gear (20 in starting window, and 10 in closing window)

I think in all I spent around 400k bs or so. I did around 500 runs (never saw an orb or token), and a massive deep-dive locker cleanout sale to buy BS. Going to make a serious effort to save up enough BS in the coming months to hopefully get Undead Bane added to my blade, get the in-city "gate" unlock for my tent, and T4 on both fighting knives next DR.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOtherGuy View Post
    For not being a whale (or even a tadpole for that matter), I feel like I got a lot done this year.

From Players -
    Added S6 to my S5 blade
    Added S1 and S2 to my plate

HESS -
    * Transmuted my helm, arm/leg greaves, aventail, and shield (these are my high-end enhancives) to make a matching set of armor
    * Added Slash resistance to my plate
    * Added fire flares to my blade
    * Added GEF to my blade

Non-HES:
    * Converted my tent to auction quality
    * Added tent container (upgraded 3 times for size)
    * Added 2 peeps to my tent capacity
    * Added tent trash bin
    * x2 Fighting Knives both upgraded to T3 (couldn't quite afford T4 this year) - altering these to eventually match my T4 fancy greaves to be a set
    * Fireball custom flare message for my blade

WPS -
    * 30 services to all my gear (20 in starting window, and 10 in closing window)

I think in all I spent around 400k bs or so. I did around 500 runs (never saw an orb or token), and a massive deep-dive locker cleanout sale to buy BS. Going to make a serious effort to save up enough BS in the coming months to hopefully get Undead Bane added to my blade, get the in-city "gate" unlock for my tent, and T4 on both fighting knives next DR.
    damn that is a successful haul!
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

I just hit up the WPS a few times and visited the slab wagon, like I do every DR. I walked away with a good number of rare slabs this time around, though:
    4 golvern
    5 eahnor
    4 or 5 eonake
    5 or 6 rolaren

That's a lot more than I got over the past 2 years combined and I drop upwards of 8-10k in BS there each time DR is running. Usually I see 1 golvern, 1 eahnor and maybe 2 each of eonake and rolaren. Got lots of flaring slabs, razern and white ora, too. I went through half my razern though, probably got 40 slabs left, working on crafting a perfect razern flamberge (ended up with 2).

Otherwise, the only other thing notable is my level 61 redux mage dropped his fastest arena run from 224 seconds down to 204 seconds. Pretty good since I have to recast haste at least 5 times a run, recast 909 at least 2 times a run and recast 902 at least 4 times a run. Right there is 33 seconds of time I'm not attacking, plus I usually have up to 3 failed casts due to armor hindrance. In all, about 40-45 seconds of time I'm stuck in cast RT and not able to swing my weapon.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drumpel View Post
    I just hit up the WPS a few times and visited the slab wagon, like I do every DR. I walked away with a good number of rare slabs this time around, though:
    4 golvern
    5 eahnor
    4 or 5 eonake
    5 or 6 rolaren

That's a lot more than I got over the past 2 years combined and I drop upwards of 8-10k in BS there each time DR is running. Usually I see 1 golvern, 1 eahnor and maybe 2 each of eonake and rolaren. Got lots of flaring slabs, razern and white ora, too. I went through half my razern though, probably got 40 slabs left, working on crafting a perfect razern flamberge (ended up with 2).

Otherwise, the only other thing notable is my level 61 redux mage dropped his fastest arena run from 224 seconds down to 204 seconds. Pretty good since I have to recast haste at least 5 times a run, recast 909 at least 2 times a run and recast 902 at least 4 times a run. Right there is 33 seconds of time I'm not attacking, plus I usually have up to 3 failed casts due to armor hindrance. In all, about 40-45 seconds of time I'm stuck in cast RT and not able to swing my weapon.

oh I didn't realize there was a slab wagon. I will have to try that out in February if they do it then and it's still around. Sounds like a good haul. Also super jealous of 204 seconds. with my pally/monk combo my best time is 452 and I am usually around the mid 500-600 though.
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric