Thread: Oprah's... child?

Default Oprah's... child?

Apparently on Friday's Oprah when they were previewing Mondays the preview went like this...

"On the next Oprah, a family's deep dark secret. Mine. 19 years ago Stedman and I had a child. I believe the child has some issues and it is my fault"

Something like that. The deceiving part is the only picture shown was of her, Stedman, and a dog... Who thinks she actually had a kid or it's somehow her pet or something? And if she did have a kid.. when? Did she even have a show 19 years ago?
    Anyone out of the mainstream Is anyone in the mainstream? Anyone alive - with a sex drive Tear down the wall Aren't we all
    The opposite of war isn't peace... It's creation
    VIVA, la vie Boheme!!

Can't stand her and find her to be annoying as hell, in addition to suckage. I bet the kid is like the pet rock that spawned her sea monkeys or something.

-Melissa
    "We are the change that we've been screaming for."
    - Strung Out, Mission Statement

If you receive rep signed -M, it's probably from me... or one of the other three people using the same signature. In the scheme of things though, do you really care?

When I heard it I was thinking it was something stupid like a dog or something. There's no way it's a real kid.
    Anyone out of the mainstream Is anyone in the mainstream? Anyone alive - with a sex drive Tear down the wall Aren't we all
    VIVA, la vie Boheme!!

I'm sure it's not a kid. Maybe it's getting close to her show's 20th anniversary and by kid they mean the show? I know she started in the 80's sometime, and I'm too lazy to look it up. 19 years is a bit old for a dog, although it's possible I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by longshot View Post
    I feel like Backlash is a baby sea turtle in every thread he jumps in- you want to root for the little guy to make it, but you just know he's going to get eaten before he ever tastes the ocean.

This falls deep into my "Who cares?" column.

I'd actually really like a black child, but my aunt is African and she'd probably think I was trying to mock her.

Just as an announcement.. my mom came yelling down the stairs to say that it was her dog.
    VIVA, la vie Boheme!!