Thread: Major Bag of Holding - 11 threads remaining

Default Major Bag of Holding - 11 threads remaining

I came back a year or two ago and got caught up in the fun of completing a bag of holding. I've completed everything except for 11 veniom threads. I really don't use it though. I keep some reim gems in there and that's it. I'm disappointed that they don't even stack (I thought it would make the ultimate bounty gem sack). I wonder if alchemy items stack. I'll have to test it.

This duskruin I'm just going through the motions and starting to feel like the bag is a money pit. Anyhow, do you think I can recoup what I put into it? I may have purchased some swatches and dust for 750k but I got the majority of them for 500k and all the rods for around 250k. I may have paid 7 or 7.5m for a thread or two but I'm pretty sure I got the majority of them for 5m. And I paid 10m for the multifaceted blood crystal. Total minimum investment: 133m. To complete it someone would still need to invest another 55m and up to 10m to make it wearable.

Thx!

I think i have seen the fully unlocked ones move for 200-250m-ish and barely started ones go for maybe 40 and below.

Might be worth a shot to at least start at your investment amount and then slowly drop it if no one bites. Unlike other things that just have a few unlocks that can be bought off the shelf, you are saving someone a bunch of time chasing down all those bag parts that you have already accumulated. That said, a lot of folks have a love/hate relationship with these bags. 200lbs, possibly fully weightless, beltworn where everything counts as a single item, is unbeatable. But the script limitations (even with recent QoL improvements), leave something to be desired. I have 2 of them so definitely feel that way myself as well.