Thread: Stuff and things

1. Default Stuff and things

So I’ve got a shield for sale still- if you don’t like the price, shoot me an offer.
    May find some other things to toss up.

8x tower shield “a crude dwarven-crafted shield” 40k BS/ 36 million silvers Pending
    SHOW- As if a blacksmith lacked sufficient vultite, or perhaps there was an accident in the forge, the crude shield is interspersed with random bits of metal. A hardened sludge of what used to be rusty doorknobs and bent anklets appears in the center of smooth, half-melted tarnished forks, corroded earrings, scratched cups, and other meaningless metal goods. Around the edge, mottled old horseshoes stick out at random angles, and some appeared gnawed upon. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.
    Zested. This shield may be altered freely.
    This script traps WEAR, REMOVE, PUSH, PULL, GAZE, DUST, LEAN, TURN, RAISE, EAT, and TAP. There is nothing to unlock.

Sampling of verbs- can grab more on request.
    >push shield
    You hold your dwarven-crafted shield firmly in front of you.
    >gaze shield
    You gaze into the metal surface of your dwarven-crafted shield and see a shadowy reflected image of yourself.
    >dust shield
    You carefully buff the surface of your dwarven-crafted shield, removing the stray debris of battle.
    >eat shield
    You gnaw thoughtfully on the edge of your dwarven-crafted shield.
    Last edited by Trallihn; 08-19-2022 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Sold stuff, lowered price on shield
    (OOC) Eugenides's player whispers, You sir, win Gemstone.
    (OOC) Tselise's player whispers, DISGUSTING.
    (OOC) Aozaki's player whispers, You made me gag IRL!
    (OOC) Hadya's player whispers, OMG that's the grossest thing yet. I'm literally cringing, nice job!
    (OOC) Jehckle's player whispers, Please take this in the loving way that I mean it...But I always have to make sure I have an empty stomach when I work for you.
    SEND[Xynwen] As Ronan is my witness, I thought Trallihn's couldn't bathe!

Reported, dwarves don't crudely craft anything .

Quote Originally Posted by Trallihn View Post
    Drakar fighting knife T3 (fire flares) 9k BS
    That is disgustingly cheap

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Drayal View Post
    That is disgustingly cheap
    And it's also sold.
    (OOC) Hadya's player whispers, OMG that's the grossest thing yet. I'm literally cringing, nice job!
    (OOC) Jehckle's player whispers, Please take this in the loving way that I mean it...But I always have to make sure I have an empty stomach when I work for you.

I'll take the hatchet.

6. Default

Hatchet gone, the shield stands alone til I find more things or stuff. Potentially both.

7. Default

Slight price drop on the shield.

8. Default

Shield pending