Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: People whining about pickpockets in DR?

1. Default People whining about pickpockets in DR?

Wtf is this shit? People whined about pickpocketing in DR and the GMs just caved? It's called BLOODRIVEN VILLAGE and people want it to be a Disney ride? Who knew we played the game with such a bunch of fragile losers...why was this fine the past 30 years and suddenly it's unbearable???

While we're on that, can we solve the whole "dying in the arena" thing? i really don't like losing my entry if i die. and apparently we can just ask to turn things off we don't like sooooo

Quote Originally Posted by C.Difficile View Post
    While we're on that, can we solve the whole "dying in the arena" thing?
    They practically did didn't they? You automatically get raised by an NPC almost immediately and all of your wounds are cured upon leaving the arena, and oh yeah you don't even lose spells when dying in arena.

Also you might have missed the news, but they are removing pickpocketing altogether soon. My bad, they are introducing a flag to turn off being stolen from.

3. Default

Oh ok so they're removing stuff that makes GS interesting and unique, thats kept people coming back for 30 years and making text World of Warcraft instead.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    They practically did didn't they? You automatically get raised by an NPC almost immediately and all of your wounds are cured upon leaving the arena, and oh yeah you don't even lose spells when dying in arena.
    I was talking more about losing my $1. I don't like that, so turn it off plz, thanks and adulate me for asking!

Blog Entries

You will lose spells if you don’t have deeds unless they changed it. Previously it would take a deed in exchange for keeping spells. You can also surrender prior to dying if not stunned but it will only give I think 100 BS
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

If only there was some way to avoid getting frustrated from a game we choose to play.

Blog Entries

Imagine actually participating in DR.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    If only there was some way to avoid getting frustrated from a game we choose to play.
    AMen to that. Instead of becoming frustrated and trying to change every part of the game to suit their incompetence, these idiots should just you know, like close their containers. DUH.

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    You will lose spells if you don’t have deeds unless they changed it. Previously it would take a deed in exchange for keeping spells. You can also surrender prior to dying if not stunned but it will only give I think 100 BS
    I didn’t know about the deed thing. Interesting.

Some of these people lost a blue crystal in 2013 and never got over it.