Page 4 of 152 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI raid on Trump's home

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Ironic because we're talking about a former President who illegally destroyed Administrative records and then removed classified material with reported national defense implications (and which his former aids have claimed were "coincidentally" about things that potentially made him look bad) without going through the declassification steps and then refused to return them even after multiple court subpoenas and FBI raids.

And who has been intentionally mischaracterizing what happened while apparently also asking his lawyers to pretend like they weren't given something they were very clearly given.

I guess not so much ironic and wholly predictable, unsubstantiated, and blatantly ignoring the obvious lawlessness of the actual situation at hand.
    Right, all fed to you from the current administration who is about as trustworthy as Seran's drunk Taco Bell shart after a night of sucking Biden's brown star.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa, you're saying this is repercussions for a legal actions? Everybody keeps saying that he's being persecuted for doing perfectly normal things at everyday people do. Trump is lying? Shocker
    Oh Hai! Troll says what? What is abstinence and how are Republican's trying to block it? You are a champion for repercussions when it suits you. Class A hypocrite.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Trump disappeared with Nuclear secrets he's probably already given to Putin, and the Department of Justice is desperately trying to get back. All the while the GOP is playing that broken record about the biggest, most honest victim in Washington that just couldn't overcome the swamp. WOW.

3. Default

Trump disappeared with Nuclear secrets he's probably already given to Putin, and the Department of Justice is desperately trying to get back. All the while the GOP is playing that broken record about the biggest, most honest victim in Washington that just couldn't overcome the swamp. WOW.
    RIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTT TTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

Going on 6 years... I'm sure this time, is really the time, that they're telling the truth and actually going to get Trump.

6 years of "he did this, he did that, blah blah blah, orange man bad"... and never once convicted... and almost all of the incidents have been proven to be lies, or based upon false information.

He is the most thoroughly vetted Politician in our Nations history.

Biden, Pelosi, and such would crumble in 2 weeks if they had to endure the same tactics employed against Trump.

So tell me again how this is really, really, really, really the time they got him!

You all are fucking morons.

If he did have nuclear secrets, he deserved the raid, cause he’s an idiot for taking them. Ignorance is no excuse.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Ironic because we're talking about a former President who illegally destroyed Administrative records
    Why am I not at all surprised that you of all people fell for that story about Trump supposedly flushing documents down the toilet?

Here are some images of the "proof" that Trump did this:

I'm not even joking. These pictures are the "proof" that Trump flushed documents down a toilet. These pictures laughable even appeared on CNN.

The DOJ was so certain Trump would be against the release of the search warrant and the files they stole from his property. Instead Trump not only said release the documents, but release them immediately.

I'm sure the DOJ will drag their feet now. Gotta plant some evidence in there! The idiots were promised nuclear secrets!

8. Default

How about both sides wait until the search warrant is released and we can discuss actual facts about why the raid happened?

mutter

9. Default

Unsubstantiated troll says what?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    RIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTT TTTTTTTTTTT!!!!
    Actually Beld, that's reportedly what the raid was looking for.

They had reason to believe he was holding highly classified information about nuclear weapons in a civilian home everyone knows about.

We will see if that's actually the case, but it definitely explains why a Federal judge signed off on that warrant
    Last edited by time4fun; 08-12-2022 at 08:32 AM.