Page 101 of 152 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1518

Thread: FBI raid on Trump's home

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    You're welcome to read prior posts.
    How many of those prior posts have edit dates matching around today?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Appears Trump stole quite a bit more sensitive material than they knew if 11 more boxes were found in their search, compared the everything they took in the initial visit months ago. Really wish they would also release the affidavit of good cause so we know a bit more of what they are alleging in addition to mishandling of defense material and classified information.
    Here is you saying he stole it. What was the difference between him and Biden? Oh, Trump was actually a President with classification authority and Biden was only a VP without classification authority when they BOTH took documents.

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    They turned them in immediately when they found them.
    That's cute that you believe they "just now found them" just because they said that's what happened.

Surely Biden wouldn't lie about something, right?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

December 29, 2009
    Executive Order 13526- Classified National Security Information

Sec. 1.3. Classification Authority. (a) The authority to classify information originally may be exercised only by:

(1) the President and the Vice President;

(2) agency heads and officials designated by the President; and

(3) United States Government officials delegated this authority pursuant to paragraph (c) of this section.

(b) Officials authorized to classify information at a specified level are also authorized to classify information at a lower level.

(c) Delegation of original classification authority.

(1) Delegations of original classification authority shall be limited to the minimum required to administer this order. Agency heads are responsible for ensuring that designated subordinate officials have a demonstrable and continuing need to exercise this authority.

(2) "Top Secret" original classification authority may be delegated only by the President, the Vice President, or an agency head or official designated pursuant to paragraph (a)(2) of this section.

(3) "Secret" or "Confidential" original classification authority may be delegated only by the President, the Vice President, an agency head or official designated pursuant to paragraph (a)(2) of this section, or the senior agency official designated under section 5.4(d) of this order, provided that official has been delegated "Top Secret" original classification authority by the agency head.
    Yes, it's quite distressing to Republicans that Vice President Biden had documents he was granted access and classification authority to while he was in office. It is even more distressing that former Donald Trump took classified information he no longer had rights too, then proceeded to hide and obstruct the return of said documents he wished to retain!

I don’t think so. They are completely different, and should be treated as such.
    (This doesn’t mean Biden shouldn’t be investigated and punished if warranted)
    You're right, they are completely different. Because Trump was authorized to handle classified documents, and Biden wasn't.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Seran in here actually trying to say he never accused Trump of stealing secrets?

The gaslighting is real!

He also accused Trump of stealing nuclear secrets to give to the Russians.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You're right, they are completely different. Because Trump was authorized to handle classified documents, and Biden wasn't.
    Ah, you reversed that one. Biden was Vice President while he handled those documents and was authorized by executive order I posted. Trump has been removed from office after losing the election and despite no longer having the right as Executive after 01/20, proceeded to illegally take, retain and obstruct attempts to recover them.

Ah, you reversed that one. Biden was Vice President while he handled those documents and was authorized by executive order I posted. Trump has been removed from office after losing the election and despite no longer having the right as Executive after 01/20, proceeded to illegally take, retain and obstruct attempts to recover them.

Sorry Methais, but this. Trump wasn’t authorized after he left the White House. Biden handled those documents while he was VP.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Blog Entries

Sorry Methais, but this. Trump wasn’t authorized after he left the White House. Biden handled those documents while he was VP.
    And them had them still after he left office.

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern

PROTIP: If you are quoting a Seran post and saying that Seran is right.. you might want to take a step back and go through it one more time.... since he's usually wrong about everything.

Your post makes zero sense... you claim Trump wasn't authorized after he left the White House.. but Biden was authorized when he left the White House as VP?

Wait.. you do realize that Biden isn't VP now.. he left the White House in 2016 as a civilian and only became President in 2020?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.