Page 111 of 152 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1518

Thread: FBI raid on Trump's home

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/biden-brea...233400888.html

"Biden breaks silence on his handling of classified documents: 'I have no regrets'"

Who was saying Trump was "really going down this time!!!"... you fucking morons.

Biden just gave him the out of a lifetime, regardless of public opinion, and sat himself in the slowly boiling water.

I can't get over how fucking idiotic and brainwashed people on the Left tend to be. The Right has it's own issues, but the Left's control of all media and "culture" puts them heads and shoulders above the rest in the damage they are causing.

Congrats Lefties - you're going to find out soon what all of the policies you support is going to lead to. You guys won.

Now I'm just going to sit back and watch it all fall apart. Just ask Eric Adams how it's going, or Californians with the Cartels taking over whole towns.

You asshats are about to see the results of your feelings come to fruition.

Trump in jail yet?

You morons figure it out yet?

How many times have you all been wrong the past 6+ years?

A little self-reflection would go a long way. Understand, you're morons and trained monkeys at this point. The Left loves people like you.

His Vice President has copped up to having classified documents now, maybe Pence needs his own thread.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    His Vice President has copped up to having classified documents now, maybe Pence needs his own thread.
    ROFL, so predictable. Keep on trolling.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Wait a minute...so now that Pence supposedly "stole" classified documents...this is still somehow Trump's fault?

Oh right, it was Trump's fault for the China virus, so everything is Trump's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Trump in jail yet?

You morons figure it out yet?

How many times have you all been wrong the past 6+ years?

A little self-reflection would go a long way. Understand, you're morons and trained monkeys at this point. The Left loves people like you.
    You’ve been saying for the past 6 years the world is coming to an end “very soon” is it very soon yet?
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Go make one then so we can make fun of your butthurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Wait a minute...so now that Pence supposedly "stole" classified documents...this is still somehow Trump's fault?

Oh right, it was Trump's fault for the China virus, so everything is Trump's fault.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    You’ve been saying for the past 6 years the world is coming to an end “very soon” is it very soon yet?
    I don't remember this. Please assist.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    I've been saying that it's finally tipped. Just look at major US cities, the debt, the amount of homes owned by corporations vs. actual homeowners, the water rights/availability, etc...

Example? https://www.latimes.com/california/s...is-storm-water

Meanwhile they want to talk about siphoning off the Mississippi to western locals.

Take a look at Detroit if you want a playbook of how this will play out as the morons continue to outnumber the rational. Leftist policies will do in the Country, as it does so often the cities/states they 100% control.

It's not hyperbole to see the facts for facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I don't remember this. Please assist.
    I’m not going back through his 9273782922 post, but used to always post shit like, America is going to implode “very soon”, and other shit similar to that.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution