Page 28 of 152 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI raid on Trump's home

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Actually... it does...

"(B) Inventory. An officer present during the execution of the warrant must prepare and verify an inventory of any property seized. The officer must do so in the presence of another officer and the person from whom, or from whose premises, the property was taken. If either one is not present, the officer must prepare and verify the inventory in the presence of at least one other credible person."

In this case, "credible person" would be the lawyer.

So - as said, holding judgment - but current reporting is they threw Trumps legal representation out, put down generic information for the inventory, didn't annotate or designate where any of it was acquired on the property, then handed the sheet to his lawyers without properly verifying the items being taken.

Reporting could change, but how currently looking. One would think though... that if you're going to raid a former Presidents house... everything would be done by the numbers, all the t's crossed and i's dotted. That's just me though.
    It doesn't say the lawyer gets to participate in the search or execution of the warrant, no. But they may be entitled as a "credible person" to witness the inventory of the seizure. The reason why everyone but law enforcement or forensics people are removed is to prevent them from interfering. Duh

So the FBI stole Trump's passports, documents that contain attorney/client privileged information, as well as other confidential documents from Trump's time in the White House, including a memo pertaining to a presidential pardon.

Sure doesn't seem like the FBI was sticking to the raid warrant and were instead just grabbing whatever they wanted to, probably hoping to find evidence of a different crime than the one they were supposedly investigating.

I'm sure the Democrats on the board don't care about these pesky facts though.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    It doesn't say the lawyer gets to participate in the search or execution of the warrant, no. But they may be entitled as a "credible person" to witness the inventory of the seizure. The reason why everyone but law enforcement or forensics people are removed is to prevent them from interfering. Duh
    YOU... ARE... A... FUCKING... MORON.

Whew.. back on track after falling off the wagon last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So the FBI stole Trump's passports, documents that contain attorney/client privileged information, as well as other confidential documents from Trump's time in the White House, including a memo pertaining to a presidential pardon.

Sure doesn't seem like the FBI was sticking to the raid warrant and were instead just grabbing whatever they wanted to, probably hoping to find evidence of a different crime than the one they were supposedly investigating.

Yup, 100% sure Trump is telling the truth! He wouldn’t lie about that, like he does everything else!
    Last edited by Solkern; 08-16-2022 at 11:22 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Yup, 100% sure Trump is telling the truth! He wouldn’t lie about that, like he does everything else!
    The FBI has already admitted to the passports part, that is of course after the DOJ lied and said the FBI didn't have his passports.

It's funny, you cretins keep saying "TRUMP IS LYING BECAUSE HE'S A LIAR!" and yet every time the FBI/DOJ gets caught in a lie you just ignore it and move on.

At what point do you stop taking the corrupt FBI/DOJ's word for shit? How far down does the boot have to get down your throat? How far down? I want an actual number.

The FBI has already admitted to the passports part, that is of course after the DOJ lied and said the FBI didn't have his passports.

It's funny, you cretins keep saying "TRUMP IS LYING BECAUSE HE'S A LIAR!" and yet every time the FBI/DOJ gets caught in a lie you just ignore it and move on.

At what point do you stop taking the corrupt FBI/DOJ's word for shit? How far down does the boot have to get down your throat? How far down? I want an actual number.
    I’m sure you missed the part where they were returned after the FBI filter team found them, right?
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I forgot how much REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE T4F has in it. Are things heating up?
    time4fun brings the REEEEEEEE to the Seran TAAARD.

I wish I had 2 championship belts to offer.

But there can only be one.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I’m sure you missed the part where they were returned after the FBI filter team found them, right?
    You people are something else.

You: LOL! Trump is a liar! The FBI never stole his documents!! LOL LOL LOL!
    You: What's the big deal? The FBI returned his stolen documents.

What you should be asking is why were the documents stolen to begin with? The FBI was given a specific raid warrant, that doesn't mean they can just go through everything and steal what they want and give it back later. But you no longer care about the rule of law because you've been licking Putin's boots for too long and you want that shit going on over here now.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-16-2022 at 12:14 PM.

On the warrant they included any documents from the time he took office to the time he left office.

It was a fishing expedition, nothing more.

I would like to say I'm shocked.. but after the past 6 years nothing really shocks me about this at this point.

Except for how fucking stupid and gullible some liberals are.

Yes, I'm looking directly at time4fun and Seran.

BECAUSE THIS IS IT! IT IS FINALLY HEATING UP! THIS TIME WILL BE DIFFERENT!!!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

They did. Trump's expired passports and his outdated passport posting him as "The President of the United States" were returned. I love how the far far far right and Trump of course, are spinning it as his being prevented from leaving the country.

Everyone else is like, no homey, you have your current passports. The rule of law, which everyone but your "team" follows, understands legal procedures are required to revoke someone's passport or preventing them from leaving the opportunity. Dump never misses an opportunity to play up the victim card.