Page 93 of 152 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI raid on Trump's home

Trump is QQing all over Fox News after Attorney General Garland announced a special prosecutor with the authority to initiate criminal proceedings. He says he's had enough and won't be 'partaking' which makes me think he has no clue how criminal proceedings work. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Trump is QQing all over Fox News after Attorney General Garland announced a special prosecutor with the authority to initiate criminal proceedings. He says he's had enough and won't be 'partaking' which makes me think he has no clue how criminal proceedings work. Lol
    You watch Fox News more than everyone else here combined.
    Last edited by Methais; 11-18-2022 at 05:13 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    He's not well.
    Massive TDS infection with SHAFT.

I'm glad.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Trump's day in the Court of Appeals when the three member panel of Republican appointees absolutely trashed Trump's lawyers and the Florida judge who they inducted overstepped with her special master order.

In what forever will go down as "the t-shirt defense" Trump's lawyer argued the FBI taking both a t-shirt and a picture of Celene Dion in their search warrant was justification for the order stopping the Justice Department from being able to review materials. Judge Pryor pointed out that Trump shouldn't have been storing his personal items in a box with classified materials. ROFL

Blog Entries

Trump's day in the Court of Appeals when the three member panel of Republican appointees absolutely trashed Trump's lawyers and the Florida judge who they inducted overstepped with her special master order.

In what forever will go down as "the t-shirt defense" Trump's lawyer argued the FBI taking both a t-shirt and a picture of Celene Dion in their search warrant was justification for the order stopping the Justice Department from being able to review materials. Judge Pryor pointed out that Trump shouldn't have been storing his personal items in a box with classified materials. ROFL
    You enjoy eating poop.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Sad day for the MAGA family, turns out former presidents who commit felonies don't have special privileges after all.

Appeals court rejects Trump lawsuit in Mar-a-Lago documents case

A federal appeals court panel has scrapped former President Donald Trump’s lawsuit aimed at derailing the FBI’s investigation of classified records stashed at his Mar-a-Lago estate after he left the White House.

The three-judge panel’s unsparing ruling moves to shut down an outside review of the Justice Department’s use of nearly 3,000 documents the FBI seized from former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate in August. And it deals Trump a devastating legal setback as he seeks to block the criminal probe into his purported retention of national security information, theft of government records and obstruction of justice.

The panel of the Atlanta-based 11th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled unanimously that U.S. district Court Judge Aileen Cannon erred both by granting Trump’s request to block investigators’ access to the records and in her decision to appoint a special master to assess Trump’s claims that some of the documents could be protected by executive privilege or other legal doctrines.

“The law is clear. We cannot write a rule that allows any subject of a search warrant to block government investigations after the execution of the warrant,” the three-judge panel wrote in a 21-page opinion released late Thursday afternoon. “Nor can we write a rule that allows only former presidents to do so. Either approach would be a radical reordering of our case law limiting the federal courts’ involvement in criminal investigations. And both would violate bedrock separation-of-powers limitations.”
    https://www.politico.com/news/2022/1...earch-00071743

Blog Entries

Sad day for the MAGA family, turns out former presidents who commit felonies don't have special privileges after all.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/1...earch-00071743
    You enjoy eating poop.

Trump's federal appointee officially dismissed Trump's Mar-a-Lago lawsuit following getting her judgment (and evident bias) overturned by the Court of Appeals. It'll be interesting to see if she gets called out for not recusing herself.

The federal judge who appointed Trump's special master just threw out his lawsuit against the FBI's raid of Mar-a-Lago

The federal judge who appointed Trump's special master just threw out his lawsuit against the FBI's raid of Mar-a-Lago

A federal judge officially dismissed Trump's Mar-a-Lago lawsuit. The judge, Aileen Cannon, dismissed the case over "lack of jurisdiction." Cannon, 41, was a Trump nominee.

A US federal judge in Florida who appointed the special master for former President Donald Trump just tossed his lawsuit against the FBI's raid of his Mar-a-Lago estate.

Judge Aileen Cannon wrote in a Monday one-page order that she was dismissing the case because of a "lack of jurisdiction."

The ruling comes after a three-judge federal appeals court on December 1 wrote a scathing opinion overturning Cannon's initial decision to side with Trump and grant him a special master to review documents taken in the FBI's search. Less than week later, a federal appeals court in Atlanta formally ended the review.

Trump's team had the option to appeal the decision to the Supreme Court, but didn't do so.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/judg...i-raid-2022-12

Blog Entries

Trump's federal appointee officially dismissed Trump's Mar-a-Lago lawsuit following getting her judgment (and evident bias) overturned by the Court of Appeals. It'll be interesting to see if she gets called out for not recusing herself.

https://www.businessinsider.com/judg...i-raid-2022-12
    It'll be interesting to find out if you eat 16 gallons of rhino poop.

Classified documents from when Biden was vice president were found at Biden's Vice Presidential Center.

I wonder when the FBI raids, impeachment hearings, and talks of Biden being arrested start.