Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: This is our Leadership - and morons aplenty support them.

Default This is our Leadership - and morons aplenty support them.

"China is one of the freest societies in the world, don't take it from me, that's from Freedom House....it's a strong Democracy..."

Freedom House rates China 9/100 in 2022.

https://freedomhouse.org/country/chi...dom-world/2022

Nope.. nothing to worry about at all. Hunter got that good blow, and Nancy is flopping those tig ol'bitties out for him to snort it off of... while MSNBC, CNN, and the other "mainstream media" are sitting in the corner watching and jerking off.

They really know how stupid the American public is.

Weird how she takes that trip (with her son - which they scrubbed the flight records, but international news Org's got his photos with him meeting the high-ups).... at the same moment they pass a 700+ billion package that has nothing to do with inflation at all... at the exact same moment that they order the FBI to raid Donald Trumps home.

I'm sure it's allllll just a coincidence.

They know mid-terms are coming up, and cashing out before the store goes bankrupt.
    Last edited by Shaps; 08-09-2022 at 03:11 PM.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/civil-rig...183758182.html

"Civil rights groups, including Al Sharpton-led organization, urge USDA to fix ‘dietary racism’ in school lunch programs"

Yup.. you read that right.. school lunches are now racist... why you might ask?

"Twenty-eight civil rights and health care groups announced Tuesday they have requested that the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) address “dietary racism” in national school lunch programs, raising concerns to the federal agency about forcing millions of minority children to drink cow’s milk without allowing them a healthier alternative."

Yup... they don't see people fighting enough (because everyone is united against their shitty policies and it's effects)... so let's roll out, Milk is racist!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/la-da-gas...162248160.html

"LA DA Gascon vows to resentence inmates on 'racist' death row, angering victims' families"

"The reality is a death penalty doesn't make us safer. It is racist. It's morally untenable, its irreversible and expensive," Gascon claims. "And it's not just off the table going forward. I am committed to resentencing those currently on death row to life in prison."

FIGHT PEOPLE... CMON, where are the riots!??... We need you blacks and whites at each others throats!!! RACIST RACIST RACIST blah blah blah.

Apparently, milk and death row are now racist.

So... fucking... pathetic.
    Last edited by Shaps; 08-09-2022 at 08:21 PM.

"No comment... no comment... no comment... no comment... no comment..."

Banana Republic.

You okay buddy?
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    You okay buddy?
    Trump-cultists melting down over the FBI raid has been glorious. Inject it all straight into my veins

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Trump-cultists melting down over the FBI raid has been glorious. Inject it all straight into my veins
    You know, this is the kind of thing that caused Trump in the first place and well, I will wait for the coming storm and this kind of post when you all are crying buckets because it gets used against you is going to be funny as hell.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    You okay buddy?
    The economy is in the shitter.
    Inflation is out of control.
    People can't afford to drive their cars everywhere they would like/need to.
    Most low income families can barely buy enough food to feed their families.
    Biden is selling our oil reserves directly to China to help his crack addicted son pay back some political favors.
    Russia is taking advantage of Biden's weakness to attack their neighbors.

Alfster: You okay buddy? Everything is great in the world! Why you complaining?

Gosh you are so useless.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-10-2022 at 11:01 AM.

The FBI has told you to stop using the term "raid", you bigot.

Have you not received your latest marching orders from your masters?

They really are having a hard time with MAGA demands they vilify their own country and glorify foreign dictators. I can see just why Shaps is having this mental health crisis.