Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: This is our Leadership - and morons aplenty support them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The economy is in the shitter.
    Inflation is out of control.
    People can't afford to drive their cars everywhere they would like/need to.
    Most low income families can barely buy enough food to feed their families.
    Biden is selling our oil reserves directly to China to help his crack addicted son pay back some political favors.
    Russia is taking advantage of Biden's weakness to attack their neighbors.

Alfster: You okay buddy? Everything is great in the world! Why you complaining?

Gosh you are so useless.
    Lol.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Lol.
    Exactly. Keep voting blue no matter who like the good little lemming that you are.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-10-2022 at 11:27 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Lol.
    Do you think our economy is in great shape?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Trump-cultists melting down over the FBI raid has been glorious. Inject it all straight into my veins
    I don't think I'm a Trump cultists, but just in case... I really don't care. I also won't care when Biden get's raided. If laws are being broken I hope people are being punished for breaking them.

But, the pessimist in me believes nothing will come of Trump, or Biden, just like nothing came of Clinton. All of them have gotten away with things you and I could not. And will continue to do so.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Hey, what do you call a failed leader who pleads the Fifth over his criminal businesses ventures and demands his cronies do the same when deposed?

Donald Trump obviously.
    Last edited by Seran; 08-10-2022 at 02:28 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Hey, what do you call a failed leader who pleads the Fifth over his criminal businesses ventures and demands his cronies do the same when deposited?

Donald Trump obviously.
    Honestly, everyone should always plead the 5th. Let your lawyers talk for you, that is what you pay them for. This is whether you are Trump or some guy that got pulled over on the side of the road. Maybe Trump is finally learning to stfu. He talks way too goddamn much, part of the reason I didn't vote for him last election.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    do the same when deposited?
    I mean...you just make it too easy now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Honestly, everyone should always plead the 5th. Let your lawyers talk for you, that is what you pay them for. This is whether you are Trump or some guy that got pulled over on the side of the road. Maybe Trump is finally learning to stfu. He talks way too goddamn much, part of the reason I didn't vote for him last election.
    That's like the first thing lawyers tell you to do when interacting with police/law enforcement. You always shut up.

Talking to police can only ever make things worse. They are there to make arrests and get convictions. You talking just helps them do their job.

But I guess suddenly people on the far left, such as Seran, want us all to live in a police state where you give police all of the information they demand.

Just look what happened to people during the witch hunt Russian collusion bullshit. Almost every single charge was a process crime, almost all of which were "lying" to the FBI. Just plead the fifth and avoid all of that shit.

Blog Entries

Oh, and I know Trump has talked shit about it, and people tend to think someone is guilty when pleading the fifth... But pleading the fifth can NOT be used as evidence against you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    part of the reason I didn't vote for him last election.
    Quoted for anytime Seran calls you a rabid far right extremist white supremacist Trump cultist.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible