Page 15 of 78 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: Inflation Reduction Act

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    I take what you meant to say was you did not even need to read the article to understand that raising interest rates causes consumers to buy less, with the end result and goal of making producers lower their prices to entice consumer spending once more. Amazing how at the end of the day it all boils down to corporations over charging.
    You really are retarded.

Higher interest rates means borrowing money becomes more expensive. When the cost of money lending is high, businesses can’t grow & consumers spend less. The only reason inflation is reduced is because people have less disposable income to spend. This is not a good thing.

Blog Entries

I take what you meant to say was you did not even need to read the article to understand that raising interest rates causes consumers to buy less, with the end result and goal of making producers lower their prices to entice consumer spending once more. Amazing how at the end of the day it all boils down to corporations over charging.
    Turns out, people open business's to make money and not to break even.

Thankfully, we live in a country that allows you to fill that gap. You're welcome to get right on that.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

What?

Jesus fucking Christ...

It's about 8:30am and this will be the dumbest thing I have read on the Internet today.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

We need some legitimate scientists to do a study of your brain and why you're so much more retarded than even the 2nd most retarded person on the planet.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    You really are retarded.

Higher interest rates means borrowing money becomes more expensive. When the cost of money lending is high, businesses can’t grow & consumers spend less. The only reason inflation is reduced is because people have less disposable income to spend. This is not a good thing.
    Business can grow without borrowing money dude, you understand using profits for capital expenditures is a thing, right? Idiot.

You're like that guy who claims Big Oil is unable to pay for it's own operations because they spent their 190 billion in profits on shareholder dividends and stock buybacks and so blames Congress for taxation.
    Last edited by Seran; 01-30-2023 at 10:23 AM.

Business can grow without borrowing money dude, you understand using profits for capital expenditures is a thing, right? Idiot.

You're like that guy who claims Big Oil is unable to pay for it's own operations because they spent their 190 billion in profits on shareholder dividends and stock buybacks and so blames Congress for taxation.
    ^ The bitter rantings of the unemployable

Stop pretending you know anything about anything and just accept the fact that you're a brain dead NPC.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

That's not how business works.

I don't expect you to understand anything when it comes to business or employment since you have zero experience in it.

You're not like the guy who claimed Palm Oil was in Big Oil.. you are literally the guy.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Hey Seran, have you ever stopped and wondered why even other leftists think you're a ginormous tard? Asking for Latrin's mom.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-30-2023 at 11:08 AM.

So, you can grow a business without a credit card, loan, line of credit or borrowing from other people or against your assets. That's your assertion, right?

So, how many people can start a delivery business or something by buying a vehicle cash? Even a quality bicycle for a courier is likely out of most people's range for cash purchase. How about a computer and internet service? Education for this business they want to start? Just what businesses do you think that are going to be economy building businesses that employ people are going to be started out of someone's pocket? How many are going to be viable within the founder's lifetime without using any corm of credit or borrowing?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Wrong.

You should stop posting comments about topics that exceed your mental capacity to comprehend.