Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Inflation Reduction Act

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    "It's only $7 a year!" - A committee made up of mostly Democrats..

This is the same Party that named this legislation "The Inflation Recovery Act"... and you parade it around like it's worth something.
    Another sign of a true Trump Conservative. Bludgeon facts like deficit reduction and Medicare solvency to death with baseless allegations of bias or corruption!

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Another sign of a true Trump Conservative. Bludgeon facts like deficit reduction and Medicare solvency to death with baseless allegations of bias or corruption!
    I'm far from a "Trump Conservative", but you wouldn't understand so why bother explaining it to you.

Also, I do like how you took "a committee made up of mostly Democrats" and came to the conclusion of "bias or (should be and here...) corruption."

Might be the only non-retarded thing you have posted on this message board in 3 years.

Congrats.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 08-10-2022 at 03:31 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Inflation data released on Wednesday revealed that price increases slowed in July, easing the strain on household budgets as the Federal Reserve fights inflation with a series of borrowing cost hikes.

While still elevated, price hikes waned from the near-historic pace reached in June, giving hope to policymakers and consumers that inflation has peaked.

More...
    It's already starting to work.

3 Democrats and 2 Republicans on the Joint Committee on Taxation and Conservashits like Parkbandit wanna imply the single extra Democrat calls their work into question. Lol, such a Trumper.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    "It's only $7 a year!" - A committee made up of mostly Democrats..
    ONLY 2 WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE!!!!!

This is the same Party that named this legislation "The Inflation Recovery Act"... and you parade it around like it's worth something.

Makes you look dumber than usual.
    Dude...it says "Inflation Reduction" right there in the name, what more proof do you want?????
    Last edited by Methais; 08-10-2022 at 04:50 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Because a bill that reduces Medicare costs for enrollees, provides EV pricing incentives for majority American built cars isn't inflation prohibitive enough for Republicans. Nevermind the Medicare prescription inflation cost caps. That's probably not inflation reducing in coming years either, right Conservashits?

Because a bill that reduces Medicare costs for enrollees, provides EV pricing incentives for majority American built cars isn't inflation prohibitive enough for Republicans.
    Right. A single mother of 4 struggling to put food on the table for her kids is totally gonna feel the relief from inflation because of a subsidy for an EV that she was never going to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Right. A single mother of 4 struggling to put food on the table for her kids is totally gonna feel the relief from inflation because of a subsidy for an EV that she was never going to buy.
    Ah, so your argument against the Inflation Reduction bill isn't that you oppose inflation, but rather it doesn't reverse all inflation ever. Gotcha, the Conservative argument makes much more sense when you consider their unwillingness to allow any progress whatsoever.

Ah, so your argument against the Inflation Reduction bill isn't that you oppose inflation, but rather it doesn't reverse all inflation ever. Gotcha, the Conservative argument makes much more sense when you consider their unwillingness to allow any progress whatsoever.
    I don't know how every post you make manages to be dumber than the previous one, but that's literally your only "talent."
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So we should increase food stamps?
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.