Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Inflation Reduction Act

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    A worthless post as always, full of incorrect assumptions, half assed insults and vague references to revealing a narrative without committing to something you could be held accountable for. Sad

You /seem/ to be implying that fair taxes is going to result in higher prices, yet clearly don't understand that cost-push inflation isn't absorbed by consumers eager to pay whatever the hell they're charged. Corporations will raise prices, they always raise prices, lower quality or quantity to increase profits, but that will in turn drive consumers to competitors who are more willing to see slightly lower after tax profits to maintain market advantage.

Corporations seeing lower tax bills has never resulted in savings for consumers, just more cash for corporations and a higher tax rate for everyday Americans to fund a voracious federal budget. That dog and pony show Republicans have put on about trickle down economics has been a lie exposed decade after decade. Now it's time corporations pay taxes just like every other person living in a country with a tax system.
    You're dumb and gullible. Everyone on the planet except you knows this.

The IRS isn't coming for the corporations. They're coming for you. You're just too busy mindlessly repeating everything that "the rich" that you claim to hate so much keep telling you to think.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-09-2022 at 03:25 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

What's even more suspect are the omissions by Republicans to acknowledge the direct savings on Medicare outlays by finally being able negotiate or obtain other sources for some of its most expensive medications. Seniors now will see caps on their out of pocket maximums, but since that will only benefit seniors rather than pharmaceutical companies, they omit that fact.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-conten...-H.R.-5376.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You're dumb and gullible. Everyone on the planet except you knows this.

The IRS isn't coming for the corporations. They're coming for you. You're just too busy mindlessly repeating everything that "the rich" that you claim to hate so much keep telling you to think.
    I doubt the IRS is coming for Seran.

He's a net negative for the Government.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

What's even more suspect are the omissions by Republicans to acknowledge the direct savings on Medicare outlays by finally being able negotiate or obtain other sources for some of its most expensive medications. Seniors now will see caps on their out of pocket maximums, but since that will only benefit seniors rather than pharmaceutical companies, they omit that fact.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-conten...-H.R.-5376.pdf
    How many billion did they cut from Social Security?

It's funny that you think this will help anyone. The last time wage and price controls were put in place, it turned out bad. Look at the 50s.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    How many billion did they cut from Social Security?

It's funny that you think this will help anyone. The last time wage and price controls were put in place, it turned out bad. Look at the 50s.
    The bill has nothing to do with some Social Security. Prescription price caps being tied to Medicaid has phenomenally and there was no reason why Medicare Part D to not have the same. Private health insurance has nothing but reimbursement caps, out of pocket maximums and the ability to shop around for better prescription prices. To say Medicare or Medicaid for that matter shouldn't have the same capabilities would be taxpayer waste.

“Inflation dropped from a record high of 9.2% to a near record high of 8.7%. The inflation reduction act is already working!” - Seran probably

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    “Inflation dropped from a record high of 9.2% to a near record high of 8.7%. The inflation reduction act is already working!” - Seran probably
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

The MSM isn't talking about the failure of the "Inflation Reduction Act" actually reducing inflation anymore.

Now it's talking about Trump.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Wrong thread. Also, the inflation reduction act hasn't been passed, get your facts checked.

Blog Entries

Wrong thread. Also, the inflation reduction act hasn't been passed, get your facts checked.
    Him posting about the inflation reduction act in a thread called inflation reduction act is the wrong thread?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam