Page 13 of 78 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Inflation Reduction Act

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Voting is a good example of undermining a Democratic Republic, really? That's batshit crazy.
    Yeah, your guys have been beating the drum for 6 months now that a vote for a Republican is undermining our Democracy. You know, the simplest and most fundamental action, voting, is undermining the Democracy. The level of retard is strong with your team.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Voting is a good example of undermining a Democratic Republic, really? That's batshit crazy.
    I know you tried.. so desperately.. to make an intelligent point... and once again failed miserably.

Stop surplanting again, retard.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I know you tried.. so desperately.. to make an intelligent point... and once again failed miserably.

Stop surplanting again, retard.
    I mean, you've got to do something to distract from your lack of intelligence, the failure of the party you supported through their attempted coup and their current internal war between DeSantis and Trump. Keep on trucking with your critiques on style, in lieu of offering substance in your posts, that's been a winning bet for the GOP so far.

I mean, you've got to do something to distract from your lack of intelligence, the failure of the party you supported through their attempted coup and their current internal war between DeSantis and Trump. Keep on trucking with your critiques on style, in lieu of offering substance in your posts, that's been a winning bet for the GOP so far.
    You are literally surplanting again.

Stop, retard.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Biden took a victory lap after another improved inflation report today.

Reducing inflation, passing a gay and interracial marriage law, rescuing an athlete from Russia, being the President to announce a breakthrough in clean energy? Biden's having a good year.

Meanwhile, I hear House Republicans are about to hold a press conference that after two years, they've successful hacked Hunter Biden's Netflix account and have been boosting DVD rentals for months.

Reducing inflation
    Reducing inflation from a 40 year high that he helped get it to...

passing a gay and interracial marriage law
    Wasn't it already a law?

rescuing an athlete from Russia
    2nd worst prisoner exchange in the past decade.

being the President to announce a breakthrough in clean energy
    That's now an accomplishment of Biden?

LOL.

That's just sad you have to put that on the list.

Biden's having a good year.
    Biden is having a good couple of weeks...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

9. Default

How's the border going?
    How's 7+% inflation going?
    How's the Ukraine money laundering campaign going?
    How's the American political presence on the world stage going?
    How many missiles has lil Kim sent flying now?
    How much of Russia's military is being supplemented by Iran and vice versa now?

In short, we are weaker at the border, at the cash register, flooding foreign campaigns with US tax dollars at a rate greater than Afghanistan and with no accountability, closer to war with multiple nuclear powers than ever under Trump... but we can say gay marriage is still legal, and just learned in recent weeks that one of the largest social platforms in the world was being shadow run by the US government for political favor and power.

It's almost like you are trolling us by being completely ignorant of anything happening in the world.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

ďIf you donít believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you donít believe in free speech.Ē
    -My favorite liberal

Wage gains have outpaced inflation for the lowest 10% of earners and outpaced it amongst median income earners as well. Those whose incomes are largely spent on goods and services having more money to spend benefits them and the economy equally, something the Biden administration has shown conclusively.

Biggest Raises Went to Black, Young and Low-Wage Workers in 2022

Median weekly earnings rose 7.4% last year, outpacing inflation, and some groups notched double-digit gains.

Black workers, young workers and people on the bottom of the income scale were among those who saw the largest pay increases last year, when employers were readily handing out raises in a tight labor market and high inflation environment.

Median weekly earnings for all workers were 7.4% higher, year over year, at the end of 2022, according to an analysis of newly released Labor Department data. That outpaced the consumer inflation rate of 7.1% in the fourth quarter, from a year earlier.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/biggest...425793?mod=mhp