Thread: Looking for Mistomeer

Default Looking for Mistomeer

If anyone knows the player that currently has Mistomeer I'm looking to buy him.

Sorry if the update on the thread got your hopes up but I really hope you find him, man.

Update didn't get my hopes up. Thanks!

I gave the character away years and years ago and well, I'm back. Thought I'd try to buy him back before I bought another character.

Just buy a character and get a fix name potion. If the name isnt available, just go with Mistomeere.

Just being realistic
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

Wasn't Mistomeer the guy Known for "Beating Off severely in TSC?"
    “One of the hardest things about giving up any kind of prejudice is being honest with yourself. It’s not easy to say, ‘For nineteen years I’ve been living and believing a certain way and I’m beginning to wonder if what I believed is right.’ Then you go a little further and start admitting, ‘No, I KNOW what I believed is not right. I have no right to feel that way.” - Charlie Daniels

Quote Originally Posted by gilchristr View Post
    Just buy a character and get a fix name potion. If the name isnt available, just go with Mistomeere.

Just being realistic
    rofl. NewMistomeer

Quote Originally Posted by Fleur-de-me View Post
    Wasn't Mistomeer the guy Known for "Beating Off severely in TSC?"
    I did make a character called Off and would PUNISH him in TSC. They changed PUNISH after that.

Blog Entries

haha...

Hey wasn't Mistomeer one of Saberwolv's at one point?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    haha...

Hey wasn't Mistomeer one of Saberwolv's at one point?
    Not when I played him, but I know at least 3 different people have owned him at this point.

Mistomeer (character) and his poster are fucking top shelf awesome. Real talk.
    Just wanted to get that out there. And what gilchristr said is spot on. Buy a character and rename him no one will know the difference. Call him Misnomer and save me from all these years of mistaking that for his actual name