Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loot cap

Default Loot cap

Does anyone know or think they learned what the limit of the loot cap is please. Or even just how long till it refreshes.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayal View Post
    Does anyone know or think they learned what the limit of the loot cap is please. Or even just how long till it refreshes.
    Pretty sure the GMs told us the cap.

https://gswiki.play.net/Loot_cap

The soft cap begins at 16 million with very low impact to treasure generated and progresses slowly to the hard cap at 35 million in a month.
    The loot cap starts over on the 1st of every month.

Lots of help thanks for digging that out for me

Quote Originally Posted by Drayal View Post
    Soft cap starts at 16m, hard cap is 35m, is tied to your account and not the character(s), and resets on the 1st of each month.

Protip: Jar all of your good gems and purify/sell them at the end of the month.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

So I've been gone for a few years so this loot cap shit is new to me. Question.

When does it actually count the "loot" against your monthly cap? What triggers that event? Running a few characters together and want to make sure i'm not filtering all the cap through the main one in the hunt.

Any thoughts/help is appreciated. Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Taar View Post
    When does it actually count the "loot" against your monthly cap? What triggers that event?
    Darn good question.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Darn good question.
    That's not the answer I was expecting haha.

Here ya go:

Welcome back!

That doesn't explain what triggers the "amount" to be tied to an account.

If I kill something and it drops 2500 coins, does it count towards my cap when i kill it, or by who loots it and picks up the coins? Do gems count towards cap when a person sell them/etc? That's kind of the information I'm trying to narrow down for an MA group. If i have 5 people in the group all attacking and one looting, is the one looting taking most of the loot towards the loot cap? Or does it happen when a gem is sold and that counts it?

Hope that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Roblar View Post
    Here ya go:

Welcome back!

in MA groups it goes against everyone as far as loot cap.