Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uploaded new script ;flag-simulator

Default Uploaded new script ;flag-simulator

FLAGS! FLAGS EVERYWHERE!

Who doesn't love an ever growing list of flags?

Not us here at Dreaven Inc!

In ;flag_simulator you can simulate all sorts of flags! Well okay 3 flags for now, but more to come!

Don't want to be stolen from? Set that flag!
    Don't want to worry about death ever again? Set that flag!
    Getting tired of silvers? SET. THAT. FLAG!
    Watch the script in action!

Code:
    #####################################
    #     flag simulator commands:      #
    #     ;flag help - Help menu        #
    #     ;flag nosteal ON|OFF          #
    #     ;flag nodeath ON|OFF          #
    #     ;flag nosilverneed ON|OFF     #
    #####################################
    Code:
    #####################################################################################
    #     Flag NOSTEAL on!                                                              #
    #     You are now immune from being stolen from! Your 28 silvers are now safe!      #
    #     Take THAT, Rogues!                                                            #
    #####################################################################################
    Code:
    #############################################################
    #     Flag NOSTEAL off!                                     #
    #     You are now willingly choosing to be stolen from!     #
    #     Why?!                                                 #
    #############################################################
    Code:
    ########################################################################################
    #     Your NOSTEAL flag is currently ON!                                               #
    #     Think of the RP opportunities of catching someone stealing nothing from you!     #
    ########################################################################################
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-28-2022 at 02:40 AM.

This script saved Gemstone.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    This script saved Gemstone.
    Darn right!

Blog Entries

This interrupts my RP.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    This interrupts my RP.
    Never!

Version 2: You can now run a simulation of your character moving around the Landing and seeing your flag settings in effect.

So far the simulation is bare bones, just one message for both having your NOSTEAL flag set to on and one for off. But more to come!

;flag-simulator now simulates your flags!

Wait, what?

LET ME SHOW YOU!

################################################## ###################################
    # The simulation will begin in 5 seconds. #
    # No input from you is required during the simulation, it is all automated. #
    # To end the simulation enter ;flag stop #
    ################################################## ###################################

[Town Square Central]
    This is the heart of the main square of Wehnimer's Landing. The impromptu shops of the bazaar are clustered around this central gathering place, where townsfolk, travellers, and adventurers meet to talk, conspire or raise expeditions to the far-flung reaches of Elanith. At the north end, an old well, with moss-covered stones and a craggy roof, is shaded from the moonlight by a strong, robust tree. The oak is tall and straight, and it is apparent that the roots run deep. You also an ivy-covered white monir tower, some wide stone benches with some stuff on it, an herbal remedy donation bin and a round silver-banded barrel.
    Obvious paths: northeast, east, southeast, southwest, west, northwest

You moved southeast.

[Town Square, Southeast]
    Pedestrians and wagon traffic move off in all directions here, some going to the large intersection with South Ring Road, others crisscrossing the square via the bazaar. Men and women carrying neatly tied parcels or sacks and coils of rope slung over their arms emerge from the wooden facade of the old general store. You also see the general store and a mushy black door.
    Obvious paths: north, south, west, northwest
    Also here: Pamela

################################################## ######################################
    # Pamela tried to steal from you! #
    # But your NOSTEAL flag is currently on so the theft attempt was unsuccessful! #
    # You begin to roleplay all over the place! #
    ################################################## ######################################
    # The simulation will begin in 5 seconds. #
    # No input from you is required during the simulation, it is all automated. #
    # To end the simulation enter ;flag stop #

[Town Square Central]
    This is the heart of the main square of Wehnimer's Landing. The impromptu shops of the bazaar are clustered around this central gathering place, where townsfolk, travellers, and adventurers meet to talk, conspire or raise expeditions to the far-flung reaches of Elanith. At the north end, an old well, with moss-covered stones and a craggy roof, is shaded from the moonlight by a strong, robust tree. The oak is tall and straight, and it is apparent that the roots run deep. You also see an ivy-covered white monir tower, some wide stone benches with some stuff on it, an herbal remedy donation bin and a round silver-banded barrel.
    Obvious paths: northeast, east, southeast, southwest, west, northwest
    Also here: Joseph

You moved southeast.

[Town Square, Southeast]
    Pedestrians and wagon traffic move off in all directions here, some going to the large intersection with South Ring Road, others crisscrossing the square via the bazaar. Men and women carrying neatly tied parcels or sacks and coils of rope slung over their arms emerge from the wooden facade of the old general store. You also see the general store and a mushy black door.
    Obvious paths: north, south, west, northwest
    Also here: Lisa

################################################## #######################################
    # Lisa just stole a brown zircon from you! That gem was worth about 21 silvers! #
    # If only there were a flag to prevent this atrocity! #
    ################################################## #######################################

Blog Entries

All this instead of making an OSA script.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    All this instead of making an OSA script.
    OSA doesn’t have flags.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-29-2022 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Version 2: You can now run a simulation of your character moving around the Landing and seeing your flag settings in effect.

So far the simulation is bare bones, just one message for both having your NOSTEAL flag set to on and one for off. But more to come!

Wait, what?

LET ME SHOW YOU!
    We need a script like this for everything.

Like a NOGLANCE script for when you don't want people glancing at you.

Dreaven attempts to glance at you, but some unseen force is preventing him from doing so.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post

Wait, what?

LET ME SHOW YOU!
    We need a script like this for everything.

Like a NOGLANCE script for when you don't want people glancing at you.

Dreaven attempts to glance at you, but some unseen force is preventing him from doing so.