Thread: my only good item!

Default my only good item!

bought this last year for some cash/bs, i like it but i like cash too! what's it worth atm (less because auction is in a few days? more because DR is coming?) scrubs dont need good items!

an indigo eahnor-worked hoan crook (SIGIL STAFF) T5!

recall crook
    As you recall Luxelle's song, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the eahnor-worked crook in your hand, and you learn something about it...

It imparts a bonus of +50 more than usual.
    It allows a caster to occasionally focus their magical prowess (+50 AS/+30 CS) for a single cast.
    It appears to weigh about 2 pounds.
    It is estimated to be worth about 1,000,000,000 silvers.
    It is predominantly crafted of orase.
    It has been ensorcelled 5 times.
    It may be enchanted up to a bonus of 50 by a wizard and was last enchanted by Starsiren.
    It is a formidable project (856 difficulty) for an adventurer to modify.
    It has some unknown (scripted) benefit.
    It has a permanently unlocked loresong by Luxelle.

Unlocked by the best Bard ever too. So that's something!
    Last edited by Alerick; 07-27-2022 at 01:52 PM. Reason: forgot script!

what script is on there?

Quote Originally Posted by lexbubba View Post
    what script is on there?
    Sorry its a Sigil staff! T5!

The window immediately before duskruin stuff tends to sell for less and the price recovers only people start earning up scrip at duskruin. I couldn't say what it is worth but usually after a few days or a week into the event people start looking for stuff to buy with their scrip and that is the time to sell for the best price when more scrip is around, usually that window is when I tend to sell a few things each go round. Hell of a staff.

Unless there's some reason you NEED the BS/cash asap, I'd follow Nordred's advice. In the very least, wait till after the silvers auction.

With people hoarding for the auction, the only things that are selling right now are deals too good to ignore. Even once that's over you have to deal with the lead-up to DR when people are mostly buying project pieces and player services to prepare them for HESS... and as nice as that staff is, there's not a whole lot that can be done to improve it.

If you can wait till a week or so into DR, I'd do that.... and expect to get 75-90% of whatever it costs to make a staff like that.

Sick staff though bro