Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Uploaded new script ;guess-who

Script in action with all of these wonderful features:

You notice the THIS GUY SUCKS! (U23) disk, the Dwarf with raggedly cut (U22) disk, the Vonaq disk, the Ry Best rogue in Elanthia (U9) disk, the Halfling with limp red hair with lighter streaks (U7) disk, the Halfling tiny (U14) disk, the Aelotoi taller than average (U13) disk, the Dark Elf with short (U10) disk, the Burghal Gnome with a wart-tipped nose (U21) disk, the Halfling with a bulbous nose (U1) disk, the Dark Elf with ashen skin (U2) disk, the Halfling with a long beard (U3) disk, the Halfling with raggedly cut (U19) disk, the Stranger (U120) disk, the Elf with curly golden blonde hair with a white streak running through it (U24) disk, the Thief! (U4) disk, the Erithian with deep laugh lines (U15) disk, the Erithian with tangled sandy blonde hair (U20) disk, the bucket-shaped Best wizard ever! (U8) disk, the Halfling taller than average (U18) disk, the gauze-bound Burghal Gnome with fair skin (U5) disk streaked with crimson bloodstains, the Halfling with a broken nose (U6) disk, the Half-Elf with tanned skin (U11) disk, the Halfling with a broad nose (U17) disk and the crab-shaped Bochser disk.

Also here: Halfling with a bulbous nose (U1), Dark Elf with ashen skin (U2), Halfling with a long beard (U3), Thief! (U4), Burghal Gnome with fair skin (U5), Halfling with a broken nose (U6), Halfling with limp red hair with lighter streaks (U7), Best wizard ever! (U8), Ry Best rogue in Elanthia (U9), Dark Elf with short (U10), Half-Elf with tanned skin (U11), Vonaq, Aelotoi taller than average (U13), Halfling tiny (U14), Erithian with deep laugh lines (U15), Bochser, Halfling with a broad nose (U17), Halfling taller than average (U18), Halfling with raggedly cut (U19), Erithian with tangled sandy blonde hair (U20), Burghal Gnome with a wart-tipped nose (U21), Dwarf with raggedly cut (U22), THIS GUY SUCKS! (U23), Elf with curly golden blonde hair with a white streak running through it (U24)

Also I discovered a bug with the script that I will fix someday.

If you give someone a custom name and use their real name in the custom name, it really screws with things. So until this is fixed I suggest not using someone's full name in their custom name. For example up there I used "Ry" instead of my rogue's full name of "Ryjin" and it worked just fine.