Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: little early maybe for duskruin preorders but hey it's 5 o'clock somewhere

Default little early maybe for duskruin preorders but hey it's 5 o'clock somewhere

I am willing to do the work for you. need 500k bs 1m bs, 2m bs? contact me and we can see about making a deal.

You want it I can get it for you. Rates are very competitive

LET ME WORK FOR YOU!!! YOUR TIME IS VALUABLE!!! LOOK AT THE PENDANT KEEP WATCHING IT YOU ARE GETTING VERY SLEEPY
    Last edited by beldannon5; 08-11-2022 at 01:00 AM.

I'd like to preorder 1 Bloodscrip.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

hmm i am thinking bigger amounts. at least 250k but i do appreciate your business lol

bump

7 days away from the open of duskruin, still a few blocks available if you need some bloodscirp and don't want to or can't farm it yourself, let me the Great Beldannon. The fisherman, gambler, warrior extrodinaire!

do you lack drive and initiative? Do you just want stuff without doing the work but have the money?? let me duskruin for you. Service with a smile!

7. Default

What a fucking loser

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    What a fucking loser
    why do you talk about yourself in such a way. It's sad. I pity you dalbaracrock
    Last edited by beldannon5; 08-10-2022 at 05:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    why do you talk about yourself in such a way. It's sad. I pity you dalbaracrock
    Is that who the new Dalabrac is?

North, fix your trash script if so.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-10-2022 at 08:36 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Is that who the new Dalabrac is?

North, fix your trash script if so.
    No, beldannon is just an idiot, which is why he has to try to live off typing ;drsewers